TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
....Or does the Post office seem a little extra fatuous lately?

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!!!!! (T00 LATE!) The bitch that delivers my mail refuses to get her fat lazy ass out of the vehicle when there's a package to deliver if it's too hot, too cold, rainy or she just doesn't feel like it. A package ordered from Amazon with 2 day paid shipping? Nope, not if it's not perfect weather. Instead... she just marks it as delivered and then drops it off a day or two or three later when she feels like it.

My brother, a Post Master in another state says they can not be fired and they know it. The ONLY chance you have is to call and file a complaint EVERY time they F up (1-800-ASK-USPS)

I waited all week last week for a package I paid 2 day deliver to receive. It was raining the day it was to be delivered. I followed the tracking and was watching for her vehicle. BING- my phone notified me my package was delivered to my front porch. No way in hell. I had been watching all morning and she never even came down our street, let alone put the package on the porch. It took three more days to be delivered, and when she did come by she let it fly when she got about 10 feet away, throwing it up on the porch. I called it in and reported it again. I didn't confront her because she already claimed that the only reason I complain about her is because she's black.

I would hate that nasty bitch if she were purple and made out of candy.

And they wonder why they are going out of business.

Fatuous-foolish or inane, especially in an unconscious, complacent manner; silly. ...

The PO is all messed up lately as we know we are having major issues with P 13 The good news is I spoke to him today and some of the awaited parcels have landed he is just waiting to see if the necessary items are the ones that landed I will inform you later as I know there's people waiting very patiently

I use a storefront mom and pop mail store that has PMB's (Personal Mail Boxes)

When stuff arrives I get an email stating how many packages arrived. I have 24 hour access and they out any oversized packs in larger parcel lockers with a key to it in your small box.

Been working extremely well for a few years now.

lunchbox... i hear those storefront mailbox places can allow a search and open packs without warrants like fedex and ups can? ... is that not true?

krustus said:
lunchbox... i hear those storefront mailbox places can allow a search and open packs without warrants like fedex and ups can? ... is that not true?
krustus
I was also told, by them, that you had to use a government ID to open up an account and that the mail coming to you must come to that name.

krustus said:
krustus
That is quite a good question. I have never asked that upfront but when I read through the renting agreement and policies I did not see anything specifying that type of policy allowing searching of packages without warrants.

Need to think of a slick way to bring that up in conversation.

T-bar said:
I was also told, by them, that you had to use a government ID to open up an account and that the mail coming to you must come to that name.

I opened two with out providing that detailed of information. They don't even have my regular address on file to forward any unclaimed mail. I've had stuff shipped to these using my name and using cryptic acronyms. As long as the PMB number is on the package they will put it in that PMB.

T-bar said:
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED!!!!!! (T00 LATE!) The bitch that delivers my mail refuses to get her fat lazy ass out of the vehicle when there's a package to deliver if it's too hot, too cold, rainy or she just doesn't feel like it. A package ordered from Amazon with 2 day paid shipping? Nope, not if it's not perfect weather. Instead... she just marks it as delivered and then drops it off a day or two or three later when she feels like it.

My brother, a Post Master in another state says they can not be fired and they know it. The ONLY chance you have is to call and file a complaint EVERY time they F up (1-800-ASK-USPS)

I waited all week last week for a package I paid 2 day deliver to receive. It was raining the day it was to be delivered. I followed the tracking and was watching for her vehicle. BING- my phone notified me my package was delivered to my front porch. No way in hell. I had been watching all morning and she never even came down our street, let alone put the package on the porch. It took three more days to be delivered, and when she did come by she let it fly when she got about 10 feet away, throwing it up on the porch. I called it in and reported it again. I didn't confront her because she already claimed that the only reason I complain about her is because she's black.

I would hate that nasty bitch if she were purple and made out of candy.

And they wonder why they are going out of business.
T-barDamn, I would record that shit, video evidence is hard to say you didn't do something. If it shows her throwing your package then bam, can town for that bitch!

Akhusker said:
Damn, I would record that shit, video evidence is hard to say you didn't do something. If it shows her throwing your package then bam, can town for that bitch!
Akhusker
From what I understand it takes much more than that. I'm thinking of ordering something really breakable and expensive, insuring the hell out of it, and then recording her throwing it up on the porch causing it to break.

Hey... do you think they'll cover my gear? 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.