EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

By: The Steroid Guru

Primobolan was at one point in time among one of the most popular steroids in the world. A favorite among old school bodybuilders from the 1960’s and 70’s and many athletes still use the steroid today. There’s been a lot of discussion about is it even something bodybuilders need to use anymore? They have access to HGH, testosterone, trenbolone, and powerful oral steroids. Why would a male athlete or bodybuilder even use Primobolan? Let’s take a look at that question; find out more about the chemical, how it should be used, and things to consider before we decide if it’s a drug that will be worth fitting into your next cycle.

Primobolan is a steroid based on DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) which possesses both androgenic and anabolic characteristics. Its androgenic properties are a little on the lower side as Primobolan tends to be more anabolic in nature than androgenic. Primobolan is well suited to those users who do not like the aromatase effects of steroids as Primobolan like most DHT steroids don’t aromatize. That means your bloat and water retention will be limited, but also that your estrogen will be managed and your free testosterone will be higher. All making Primobolan a very favorable steroid.

Side effects of Primobolan

Slight elevation in blood pressure is prevalent in doses exceeding 600mg per week. Oily skin and hair growth is more active during full cycle of this dosage. Doses below 400mg per week experience little to no side-effects with all of my previous clientele.

Pro’s

- Lean Muscle Gains

- Does not aromatize

- Very Little Side Effects

- Muscle density and hardness

- Maintainable muscle gains post cycle

- Moderate strength gains

- Vascularity

- Highly effective

Con’s

- High Oil Volume Needed Per Week – 100mg/ML

- Expensive

- Slight hair loss in high doses

- Trust your sources – PSL is pharma – Trusted by me! Do not use UGL Primo – might be getting equipoise or counterfeit

- Not as strong or noticeable as trenbolone

Primobolan and Testosterone

There is a common belief doing the rounds that Primobolan does not intervene in the production of testosterone. Most steroids have varying degrees of harshness towards the human body and its ability to produce testosterone, but all of them do intervene in its production. Primobolan here is no exception and even its administration is known to have suppressed testosterone production. A small dosage of Primobolan, say as low as 25mg, can easily suppress the production of testosterone by an alarming 50%. This is why bridging with Primobolan is an extremely stupid decision users can take.

Using Primobolan (low dose) with Testosterone (HRT) in conjunction as a new way to optimize your free testosterone and hormone health. I have seen some coaches implement this with great success in lieu of traditional Proviron DHT administration during HRT.

How Best to Cycle?

Here are some simple cycles that you can’t go wrong with:

HRT – 200mg Testosterone / 100mg Primobolan x 1 per week

Cutting Cycle – 200mg Testosterone / 200mg Primobolan / 100mg Tren Enan x 2 per week – 12 weeks

Bulking Cycle – 200mg Testosterone / 200mg Primobolan x 3 per week + 40mg Dbol Per Day / .5 Arimidex EOD – 8 weeks

So, Is It Worth it?

I really think Primobolan is one of the most underrated and versatile steroids there is regardless of your goal as I’ve outlined above. Sure, you have to find a great source that you can trust. Given that your access to high quality gear is taken care of, Primo always yields high quality results with very little side effects. Sure, there are some downsides, like the high price and low concentration that is available (100mg). It is a far superior drug than the steroid forums would let you think. It is in no way comparable to EQ or Deca or even Masteron – where users find best results in contest prep, Primo is very noticeable even while holding double digit body fat %.

Primo is gold and people who say mast is stronger needs more reserch primo is actually stronger and they are not the same uou can not actually conpare the two! If you think its the same in anylike then that primo you had is fake and probably mast lol iv done so much research on primo

First run with pharma grade primo myself. Little early to tell yet. Ive used mast in 4 cycles before n loved the hardening effects. 16204366826977490445113496028761.webp

They say thered supposed to be a sugary smell. I have no smell from these. The omadren has a smell and no matter where i hit that little taste almost like. Tren. The primo oil is thick as hell. And its been 1.1 ml in every 1 so far.

1ml for every 100mg. Thats why Im only hitting 400mg a week of the primo. 3ml of oil at a time any more gives me an anxiety attack. Lol I use to do that much every day. Wtf has happened to me. Gettin old I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
PRIMO E 350mg a week cycle experience

I'm using 350mg of primo E a week with 300 mg of test E.

I'm very happy with results. I'm enjoying all the normal effects you here about. No water, no acne, no real side effects. I'm about a month in and i CAN notice a cosmetic effect.

My biggest surprise is I'm shocked that my strength on my lifts has increased with more room in the tank. However i never do a 1 rep max b/c I don't see the benefit vs risk on injury.

Im going to continue with this stack for a while. I used primo previously and didn't have same results. I cycled all the way up to 800mg a week and didn't have the same results I'm having now on 350mg.

Real primo at 300-400 mg a week will give you gains in strength and steady improvements to your muscle performance and appearence.

Very pleased with Primo E

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

PRIMO E 350mg a week cycle experience

I'm using 350mg of primo E a week with 300 mg of test E.

I'm very happy with results. I'm enjoying all the normal effects you here about. No water, no acne, no real side effects. I'm about a month in and i CAN notice a cosmetic effect.

My biggest surprise is I'm shocked that my strength on my lifts has increased with more room in the tank. However i never do a 1 rep max b/c I don't see the benefit vs risk on injury.

Im going to continue with this stack for a while. I used primo previously and didn't have same results. I cycled all the way up to 800mg a week and didn't have the same results I'm having now on 350mg.

Real primo at 300-400 mg a week will give you gains in strength and steady improvements to your muscle performance and appearence.

Very pleased with Primo E

jJudgeno1Ditto....pharm grade primo?

Are you using the juiced muscle primo judgeno? Bayer Sherring. I know you were waiting for a pack same time I was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you using the juiced muscle primo judgeno? Bayer Sherring. I know you were waiting for a pack same time I was.
Inhuman2019No never got my primo from juicedmuscle, that money was wasted.

I got from another source not related to this forum.

Damn sorry to hear that. Guess mines real I mean if he wanted to burn me he could of just kept the cash n never heard from him again.

Damn sorry to hear that. Guess mines real I mean if he wanted to burn me he could of just kept the cash n never heard from him again.
Inhuman2019Yes i think yours is good for sure. Got many excuses and stories for months end result was money gone.

Grim did what he could to help and was appreciated.

Glad you got some from another source. Can you get any more cut? Your picture you look shredded.

I shy from it because it's a very faked AAS just. And gets very expensive fast.

I've been thinking about trying it for a long while. Especially since people have told me it's stronger than Mast. I used Mast E in all my cycles once I tried it one time. A major reason why I loved it so much is it just made me feel really great. Not to mention fairly good strength gains. So if Primo is so much better I think I will find out soon. Or maybe I'll stick with Mast. Nah I'll try Primo next time around with some other things....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.