Is Primobolan Worth It for Men?

First run with pharma grade primo myself. Little early to tell yet. Ive used mast in 4 cycles before n loved the hardening effects. 16204366826977490445113496028761.webp

Seriously though, Does primo give you that amazing feeling of being "on"?.

I'm thinking about doing some poor man's primo (EQ) this winter as i have a ton of it. 🙂

There is definitely some romantism with primo and the high price helps perpetuate that. Im sorry i have to be the Debbie downer here, but views on primo are different.

So I got curious enough I want my own experience. I wanted to see what the all hoopla hype was all about. So what I found it's that primo is fairly mild but the upside is the side effects are little to nil even at 800mg/wk. I would rate primo gains similar to that of EQ and masteron stack. If your unable to run both eq and mast then primo would be a nice alternative. Or better yet if your not using hgh, spend that extra dough on hgh. Hgh, test and tren are about as close to any holy grain there is out there.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.