Is scar tissue from injections hurting your growth?

Never tried slin pins but I've heard people using them for IM trt injects. No issue pushing the oil through those tiny needles?

i almost always do the quads. when i start cruising again i'll rotate some other sites in and give the quads a rest tho

I back fill a 29g 1ml SLIN pin for oil and I never have an issue. If I need more that 1ml, I use multiple pins. They’re super cheap and I pin in my glute. I’ll pin one inch away from first pin and don’t even feel them. I don’t go crazy doses so I rarely have over 1ml to pin, and I pin Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

Thanks for the info, being super sterile at all times I am just Leary of any kind of infection or outside impurities getting in the syringe but I have seen that there are l tons that do it, may have to give it a try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.