It's HOTTTT!!

Bronco said:
Hanzo said:
Bronco said:
For all the guys here who like to use four letter words in your post like f**k, sh@t, d*mn as well as the bitch, I just want you to know it offends me and would like to ask you to please stop. Thanks guys
Bronco
I don't think I can stop, much as I'd like to. LOL.
Gosh dangit hanzo I thought we were bro's. Oh well

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on the forums.

LOL!!

morrey said:
@Bronco- you got it. I wont use those kinds of words around your sensitive ears

K i give up 8)
morreyThank you bro. And to show you how much I appreciate it I won't say the word j*p

RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
I'm curious......How is the word Jap offensive when you used to describe a Japanese Motorcycle?
Now, I do understand if the word was used in a derogatory way to describe a person or an action.....
but, if you're saying "I like the Jap bikes better" that doesn't sound derogatory at all.....it sounds like short for "Japanese". Just looking at it the way I saw the post the first time.....
TSizemore
I agree ... it's not like he said "fucking jap".
No, but you did.

Why do all my threads turn into fights. Morrey, my thread, not offensive to call a bike by a shortened version of its country of origin.
its you and Hanzo that have the worst luck.... I love it though.... Very entertaining

Paulrockr said:
RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
I'm curious......How is the word Jap offensive when you used to describe a Japanese Motorcycle?
Now, I do understand if the word was used in a derogatory way to describe a person or an action.....
but, if you're saying "I like the Jap bikes better" that doesn't sound derogatory at all.....it sounds like short for "Japanese". Just looking at it the way I saw the post the first time.....
TSizemore
No, but you did.

Why do all my threads turn into fights. Morrey, my thread, not offensive to call a bike by a shortened version of its country of origin.
its you and Hanzo that have the worst luck.... I love it though.... Very entertaining

Worst luck? Depends on how you look at it. 8)

Hanzo said:
Paulrockr said:
RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemore
No, but you did.

Worst luck? Depends on how you look at it. 8)
only as far as thread derailment.... Lol

I definitely win on derailment of my thread, its usually Hanzo that causes the derailment! 🙂 lol.

Also, morrey sorry that the term offends you, ill say this, you obviously don't know anyone who fought in WWII or Vietnam for that matter. I won't begin to tell you what my grandfather calls them. That is derogatory. And I bet if one of them cut you off in traffic causing you to spill your drink and nearly killed you, you'd be yelling every racial slur in the book. Well at least I do.

Now with other racial slurs, why is it only derogatory if a white person calls a black a "nigger", but they call each other that ALL the time? This whole Paula Dean bullshit is exactly why America is falling apart, people concentrate on the stupidest shit!! And 27 years ago at that.

It's derailed already, might as well milk it for all its worth! 😉

Sorry rock, guess I shouldn't have posted the pic of the temp gauge on my American made bike. Was merely trying to show the heat here. Lol
People are getting way to politically correct for me any more. Can't even say I like the Japanese made bikes without hurting ones feelings. Its the damn heat causing all this!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

No, it's me. It's always me, just look at everyone's comments. Thing is, I can live with that. Fer sher.

sportsfreak said:
Sorry rock, guess I shouldn't have posted the pic of the temp gauge on my American made bike. Was merely trying to show the heat here. Lol
People are getting way to politically correct for me any more. Can't even say I like the Japanese made bikes without hurting ones feelings. Its the damn heat causing all this!!

sportsfreakYes, was your post, but who cares. This thread turned out way better than focusing on the stupid heat. LOL.

Ya know we do wanna be respectful and consider others but seriously, PC bullshit has gone to a new level. I gaurantee you they have all sorts of slurs for whites but we're just supposed to take it. Fuck that. Imma start filing charges on every black that says the word "cracker". Wait is Tex-Mex derogatory. That hits two people groups. Both shortened. Double whammy. It describes food but ya know these days you can't be too carful.

Hanzo said:
No, it's me. It's always me, just look at everyone's comments. Thing is, I can live with that. Fer sher.
HanzoYour right Hanzo! Had you not mistaken the bike for a classic car I wouldn't have needed to put up a pic of the bike and derail the thread. It is all your fault! Now I feel better.... LMAO

Come on guys, I'm trying to stir the pot here before I shut the phone off to get in the water.

I have given plenty of topic discussion material for hours of enjoyment.

sportsfreak said:
Hanzo said:
HanzoYour right Hanzo! Had you not mistaken the bike for a classic car I wouldn't have needed to put up a pic of the bike and derail the thread. It is all your fault! Now I feel better.... LMAO

Yep, and then I encouraged morrey to say nigg and spick. I'm so bad.

Im loving it! 🙂

I was just trying to help someone out. I bet if sportsfreak would not use that in front of a group of Japanese people.
@Rock- does fighting in WWII make it ok to judge an entire race of people. Thats like judging you for slavery (because im guessing your caucasion) or my best friend for the Holocaust because he is German

morrey said:
Im loving it! 🙂

I was just trying to help someone out. I bet if sportsfreak would not use that in front of a group of Japanese people.
@Rock- does fighting in WWII make it ok to judge an entire race of people. Thats like judging you for slavery (because im guessing your caucasion) or my best friend for the Holocaust because he is German
morrey
I didn't say those guys judge them, they just have slang for them. My grand pa has used those terms in a long time. But if you were in the heat of any of that, those terms stay with you a lifetime.

Also your comparisson is way off because you not I nor any African American alive today went through or participated in slavery. If you were in those battles as in those concentration camps and in the trenches, fuck yeah you got the right to call the other side whatever the hell you want till the day you die. You won't find many Jarheads today that don't call middle easterns by a slang.

morrey said:
Im loving it! 🙂

morrey
As usual, when it comes to politics your hyperbole exceeds your common sense on the matter. Once again, SF in no way shape or form said it in a derogatory manner. Yet you took it upon yourself to "teach him a lesson". I won't delve deeper, I think Rocko schooled you enough.

lets plz chill attacks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.