Joker?

Thanks for the responses guys. I know it's a risky game. I guess I don't keep up with all that's going on out there. I try to make as few orders as I can but buy in bulk so I'm not getting packs all the time. I suppose there's more risk for the vendors. Longest I've ever waited on a domestic pack is maybe 10 days. I use to go international and that'd take two to three weeks so sitting here at three months for domestic I just kinda figured it's a lost cause at this point.

misterB said:
yes i need the new email with the encryption keys
misterBHe never listed it, it was contact him for it I believe

Good luck felllas. Joker has never burned me. Im sure hell come through. I emailed his old address. Didint get a answer. Hopefully grim or someone gets the new email soon. Like im saying joker never has burned me. He always takes a long time to deliever

I got hit by white rhino first time I was ever scammed. Was told it was joker after joker labs immediately popped up after the scam on bop. I told joker about it how someone told me he was rhino. He told me he was not my first order came w 100ml of free test prop from joker. After that he took care of me every time. He also told me he was from eroids

I've dealt with joker in the past. I wasn't familiar with the ordering process but he was very patient and understanding with me. I got my gear and was satisfied. Joker isn't out to scam. Scammers don't hang out for a long time. He has had a lot of personal things going on. It's hard to look from both sides of the fence. He wouldn't keep replying here and there if he was out to scam. He would simply disappear. Granted that's some time to wait for domestic but I'm sure he'll make it right fellas...

awesome guy, undeniably top quality and produced with safely and accuracy. Love the guy love the gear never used something that was not awesome. currently have test e, tren a, npp, mast e, drol/tne and expect tren E 400. only thing anyone can ever say about Joker is hes too popular to provide everyone what they want when they want it, beyond that with planning Joker is the gold standard

Nice job everyone with the communication and cooperation to tie up
Any loose ends. We are glad to have our Joker back at EG. We love our vendors here. All top notch!

Sweet. Good timing too cause I dropped my stash earlier today and broke a vial of Test so I'm down to 2 plus the one I just opened. Can't wait to get on some NPP and tne.

Joker said:
As promised , prototype received his pack today with extras. He just emailed me to confirm. He'll be on later to validate my claim.
Joker
Joker came through. Everything is accounted for and he threw in extras...thanks. Offered to go above and beyond as well.

Something about clear thin oil that makes me happy. The oil flows in a pin like water. I pinned two ml of NPP in my right VG and 1.5 ml of tne and 1 ml of another source's Test E in my left VG. Gear is really smooth. I am switching exclusively to joker gear as of today so I'll keep you all updated. I'll keep what I have left from another source for a rainy day.

I've been using his proviron now for 2-3 months. I'm down to a few left. Never used proviron before but I haven't had to use any adex and I've been using 900 ml a week of Test. Not sure what other benefits I've seen but I prefer to use the proviron over research adex where from my experience is hit or miss.

All in all, I'm happy. I was made whole and I was down to two Test E so the timing was great. I've seen some decent gains on this blast on Test only but can't wait to see how it turns out with the NPP. You all were right and joker came thru. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry in this game. So thank you joker and everyone else for listening to my bitching. When I hit new PRs on the NPP I'll let you all know 🙂

He is a pride based muther fucker. It is not in his genes to not complete business. I like his ethics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.