JUST FOR GRIM

lol ive never had it figured one of u did 😛

I catch and clean snapping turtles all the time it may look gross but you really don’t know what ur missing out on meat is so good as long as you prepare it right and put the turtles in a water tank and change water every day to allow them to “clean out”

tbh only gross as not our norm, just look at the shit others eat!

just makes ya horny! 😛

Ive seen cows full of shit in pastures still dont turn down a steak yo!

That SOB would eat you before you could eat him..damn!!!

I guess that is just like alligator tail, some of the best pure white meat. When I got out of the military I went through an butchers apprenticeship course and as a butcher we carried alligator tail....beautiful high protein meat but EXPENSIVE......

@01dragonslayer the turtle In your pic is actually a alligator snapping turtle they are actually a protected species in most states they can grow to over 100lbs and can live to over 45 years old. The common snapping turtle is the ones I catch and clean still ugly but nothing like the one in the pic. I bet if you didn’t know what you were eating you would go get a second helping. @Thor alligator meat is probably some of the best tasting meat when prepared right your making my mouth water iv only had the chance to eat gator twice but I fully agree it is cashy but it’s worth every penny.

1594798169449.webpThis is a common snapping turtle he’s a little guy but you can c the difference

personally id rather my food look ugly b4 the kill!

I remember once that I attended a 'Wild Game Night' for charity. They had alot of out of the ordinary food that was prepared in many ways. I remember eating venison, which I always like, elk steak, ostrich burgers, some boar stew and many other options. I tried the boar and it was one of the most awful foods I have ever ate. I don't know if it wasn't prepared properly or what but it had terrible flavor, the meat was very tough and chewy....just a nasty soup. Maybe its just the idea of soup now that has tainted me....lol.

....big difference....I don't see a whole lot of snappers where I live....I know there are different kinds but between those two there is quite an extreme.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back