JUST FOR GRIM

@01dragonslayer i see it now sorry they are preparing a common snapping turtle the easiest way to tell is gator snappers have very distinct large points on there shell commons are not a smooth shelll but there points are much less pronounced. And there making turtle soup I believe I like fried turtle so I don’t boil the turtle I slit there skin then blow them up with a airhose this helps desperate the skin from the meat or you will b pulling on it all day with catfish skimming pliers and that’s funny you like deer I can’t stand venison to gamey tasting 4 me

I am a little naive when it comes to this....how do you blow up a turtle? I get and see the definite differences between the two turtles.

Cut a slit in its skin and stick a air hose in them like you would to air up your car tire with only you have a blow air attachment instead of the car tire attachment this fills them up with air separating skin from the meat then you put a nail through a board flip them over so the nail goes through there too she’ll to hold them in place get a good heavy duty knife and a block to hit the knife with to split there bottom shell I’m half pull it open clean out there internals grab skinning pliers and start skinning them

Ive eaten bullheads, octopus, several other things far uglier

Never tried octopus always wanted to bullheads are good eating love a big mess of frog legs!

frog legs are good on occasion, few places around here had all you can eat ;p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back