just orderd from paxton for the first time !

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just order some test 400 and clen for me and got my buddy some cup and deca. Ima be doing a cut cycle

Test 400 a week for 10 weeks

Clen 20 up every 2 weeks

T3 50 mcg for 5 then 75 for 5 then down to 25 for month on 2 weeks off.

I think this is a good light cutting cycle 😉

Update on cycle I will be adding in 40 mgs of tbol for 4 weeks at the start of the cycle

I wanna use it to keep my muscles full while dieting and I heard it's good for skin and other stuff to

Get you some eblockers. Arimidex. Armoas. Ive neree used t400
Its really a 400 sus blend correct? Might make the face blowed. I always keep some kind of e blocker.

halfnatty said:
Update on cycle I will be adding in 40 mgs of tbol for 4 weeks at the start of the cycle
halfnatty
I am wanting to try Paxton tbol soon. Legit turanibol is harder to come by then you might think. I got big and lean on it ran it like this 20/20/10 mgs every day 8 am 4pm and bed time 10mgs with a jug of fat free cottage cheese 🙂

The tbol kicks ass two of my buddies are on it now just 40mgs preworkout and are amazed at what it's doing for them. Please post a full review after you run it for awhile, and watch the t400 that stuff is no joke.

Update just got my stuff in today 🙂 so as of now I'll be adding in 200 mg a week of test 400 and 25 mcg of t3 in till the 23rd when wheni get my kidneys checked out and if all is good I'll be updating my cycle to its full cycle wish me luck 🙂

Yes they are I'm very happy with them. They just got them selfs a long time buyer haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.