Kai Greene Is Trying Out a Plant-Based Diet

yes TONS of functions healing of skin, hair, nails, proteins are everywhere..

PLUS a basic concept helps you feel full, digests slower, improves metabolism etc. Vital while cutting for example

I see the true reason he's doing this, kai is such a scam artist sorry to say but sells anything and everything.
He's already selling his vegan diet book as if he's a vegan expert.
Was already losing respect for him, this just is over the top

and now hes got vegans most who look pale and sick never seeing a gym claiming vegan is proven to be superior for muscle gains using such logic as look at a gorilla or rhino. ghee last i checked humans were a wee bit different, ate much less and much more
Want to be vegan fine, dont BS cherry pick etc

He did it all for money. Dude just dropped a Vegan diet plan E Book no more that a week after he claims to have started a vegan diet.

yup which is pathetic lost any respect i had for him

You do know that James Cameron is a majority owner of the largest pea protein supplement company out there. Is it a surprise he makes a video stating vegan is the way to go. He's just trying to line his pockets even more and I hate to say it but I'm sure Arnold is getting some kickback from endorsing it. He probably has a supplement line too.

i dont mind pea protein but def not as my main source

I would never say being vegan is superior (for bodybuilders at least). However, I don't eat meat (girlfriend is pescatarian, which resulted in me also becoming pescatarian) and I haven't seen any slow-down in results. I think I still look decent haha.

I'd say probably 80% of my diet is plant based, while the rest is either fish, eggs, or dairy. I only eat egg whites, no whole eggs, and dairy if its fat-free. I don't think I could go full vegan, but since I dropped meat my blood pressure has dropped without taking medications, and cholesterol has gotten better.

Attachments

• 885F33BF-D0D7-4D29-B6F5-FCA3CE4DD24F.webp
    885F33BF-D0D7-4D29-B6F5-FCA3CE4DD24F.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 3
it's certainly not for everyone, but i like the vegan lifestyle. i'm not all about getting big any more tho, anyway. my goals and priorities have changed a bit. still love the gym/lifting but just have other interests that are more important to me at this point.

IMO a mix of the two is the sweet spot as far as health goes, nutrition etc. Numerous drs nutritionists etc also agree

Issue with Vegan fully is many dont do it properly, if going for extreme mass hard to get the proper protein and still be lean,cut etc.
Many meat eaters also dont eat properly, creating many of the health issues, not enough fruits, veggies, fiber etc.
I myself do eat a lot of meat, I however also eat a lot of vegan items

Just tonight I had vegan hot dogs, in fact zero meat or animal products for me today besides the whey protein

End of the day goals, what works for you, genetics, other reasons such as animal cruelty etc, as long as it gets you YOUR goals and works for you it's golden

You don't consider the flesh of the fish you consume meat? That's the definition of the very word, meat.

technically perhaps, but isn't it in religion fish considered ok for lent.
there are so many variations.
a true strict vegan milk, eggs, all byproducts out etc.
yes i know there is tech 2 types but get real 1 isnt truly only vegan/veggie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.