krustus goes huge in commercial gym

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i always workout at home ... practically all free weights, haven't been in a commercial gym in years... so i went with my buddy McCraken and did all machines since i don't get to at home. was pretty proud of my leg press since i haven't done that move in years

[attachment deleted by admin]

stronger than me! 😉

Good job Mr.Krustus!

In my town we have a gym called Powerstation, just down the street, very interesting mix. We have BB'ers, Powerlifters (obviously) and a bevy of MMA guys including Rich Franklin, Jorge Gurgel and Dustin Hazelett. I also do most of my lifting and even MMA training at home tho. I'm also a freeweight guy, zero machines. That's why I like to go to Powrstation 5-6x/month. I also have a boxing ring set up in my backyard.lol. It's under a covered porch and also enclosed. I have timers, walls and floors are covered (no exposed concrete). It's a hoppin' place, especially in the summer, as I'll have guys who just box train with us, or guys who just kickbox, or maybe just TKD, or maybe all of the above. Gotta' get back on Mast P.

Sorry I rambled Mr.Krustus, good to see you're doin' good. ;D

Just about a 865lb leg press...not bad buddy!!! I like the Hammer Strength Decline Press, that is some weight you had on there...good job buddy!!! So Mrs. Krustus goes and does make-up and you go to the gym, good boy!!!

Now see, there you go showing off again, Krustus. That's what got us in trouble in the first place. I'm still not sure the max effort leg press was the best way to start the workout. Lol. I'm worn out.

So Mrs. Krustus goes and does make-up and you go to the gym, good boy!!!

hell yeah .... we both had a great day!!!!... i got to workout with a partner (i'm always alone) that was so cool... i was fired up

I'm still not sure the max effort leg press was the best way to start the workout.

i had to try to impress you my "brotege"... you seen the evolution of lifting man...it's all about other dudes

I definitely found my limit today while trying to keep up with Krustus. He's a strong son of a bitch!

i'm only up to 7 plates per side

nice gym mate and strong as fuck eatting that clen and tren hard works

eatting that clen and tren hard works

did you ever see the shirt that had that "eat clen...tren hard" on it... boston loyd had it on in a vid i think... i laughed my ass off

naw man but i want one 😉
krustus said:
did you ever see the shirt that had that "eat clen...tren hard" on it... boston loyd had it on in a vid i think... i laughed my ass off
krustus

Jesus Krustus Christ homie! Solid lifts.

Jesus Krustus Christ homie! Solid lifts.

lol... jesus krustus christ....funny

YEahhhhhhhhh budddddddyyyyyyyy

"light weight ...nothing but a peanut..... everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weight"... says ronnie coleman

Looks good K-man and thank u for keeping your feet low on the floorboard during the leg press. It pisses me off to watch guys load up the leg press and put their feet all the way top of the board giving them about a 6" range-of-motion and is primarily targeting the hammies instead of the quads. As matter of fact...the only that I push with is the balls of my feet with them at the very bottom of the footbaord (sort of like your doing calf raise) and it will thrash your quads.

yeah tuna i was just finding the most natural position for my feet.... if i used this thing a lot would probably use high and low feet at different times to hit the quads and hams

K what are your free weight sets looking like?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.