Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
PM if you would like to donate Bitcoin or sample(s) for testing. Thank you.
Running Totals:
Eman 150.00
@01dragonslayer 50.00
@Inhuman2019 160.00
Total 360
-95 Lab Fees
-120 Lab Fees/Packaging Materials
-110 Lab Fees/Packaging Materials

@01dragonslayer 100.00
Anonymous 250.00
Total 385.00
@ranger134 55.00
Total 330.00
Total 220.00

Last edited:
Anything will help.

Keeping this post at the top for more donations.

Like I said my friends even if its just 10bux.....it will help with the testing.😉

Jano is on holiday break until Jan 5 he will resume testing then for those wondering. Also donation samples would be greatly appreciated. Unopened vials 1ml will be used and I can ship back to you if you want. Capsules I really need a unopened bag we all know how easy they are to pull apart not saying anyone would do this but we have to be fair. Tabs I can be more lenient on but would be on a case by case basis.

Pm me and Let me know how to donate. I’m down to give funds and gear.

Just checking if there have been any updates on this.

Just checking if there have been any updates on this.
01dragonslayerStill waiting on results from jano from test I sent in once I get that more will go out. If you need more information get with grim iv kept him in the loop. So there’s no “uncertainties”.

Still waiting on results from jano from test I sent in once I get that more will go out. If you need more information get with grim iv kept him in the loop. So there’s no “uncertainties”.
EmanA little curious on which sponsor's test has been chosen for testing....or is that info confidential until results are back?

eman update your first post with btc info etc 😉

Ok bro I’ll pm you addy. Thanks brother!

I can donate few bucks if you send me a wallet. Be glad to help in this endeavor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.