Lab Test Funds

I can donate few bucks if you send me a wallet. Be glad to help in this endeavor.

awesome bros, eman does a great service here

Updated

Guys we still have funds we need to use up. I haven’t sent any samples off recently simply because I have nothing to test and at the moment I’m not in need of anything for myself so I’m leaving it up to you guys to get me some samples. Just wanted to throw this out their in case anyone is wondering why their has not been any new yesterday recently. Funds are still here just need some samples.

Any vendor from this forum is fine bro. If it comes from another forum I have no issues testing it for anyone but I won’t use our member donated funds for testing labs from other forums that will be at your own expense that applies for everyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.