Lance Armstrong

I just watched the first 1.5 hour interview, the second 1.5 hours airs tomorrow.

Main takeaway so far is, "that was the culture of cycling during my career".

Oprah: "so are you saying everyone was doing it?"

Lance: "I'm not gonna name any names. That was the culture. Could I have won 7 times without doping? No, not in the culture that existed, not humanly possible."

With the amount of money that these professional athletes are making they should all be required to dope. Who wants to pay good money to see a bunch of tiny pussies on the football field playing touch football. I wanna see some massive collisions for that kinda pay. I wanna see homerun records shattered every year for the price of tickets.
Lance in not a criminal by any stretch, he has been caught up in trying to stay competitive in his particular sport.

That's my. 02

There is obvious monetary incentive for the leagues/owners to employ athletes who are bigger, stronger and faster.

Just watched the second part.

The worst part of this whole thing was him having to tell his 13 year old son that it was all true, and that he should stop defending his dad.

Fucking brutal man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.