latest pic

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
with all the talk of people posting pics i figured i would add one... i ain't no jshredz or nothing, but i'm coming along pretty good for 45yrs old.

5'10" about 200lbs... on trt from the doc, rarely blast much over that as my only goal at the moment is fatloss. only done test, eq, anavar and some prohormones before... looking at npp, and tbol next... maybe one day i'll try tren, but i don't know...

i do intermittent fasting style diet (16/8) and i love the convenience of it!... workout as often as possible 5-7 days a week kind of a high frequency training program.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Real good man you looking great ..
Once you get your body fat down some more.
im sure a good blast will put you right at the top spot.
to me is basically my goals feeling well.
and been able to take the shirt off and have people checking me out.
at my age that's a big plus.
i have met guys my age that look older then my father lol

to me is basically my goals feeling well.
and been able to take the shirt off and have people checking me out.
at my age that's a big plus.
i have met guys my age that look older then my father lol

lol... that's pretty much my goals to bro... i got down from in the 20plus% range over the last year and at least not ashamed at the beach this summer, but i want to get lower as i'm not satisfied with this condition.

Looking good Brother. Reps coming for the pic.
Keep up the good work

I hope to be looking that good in my 40's good work man

Hey man, we're the same age and share the same goal. You are essentially there as far as I'm concerned. I'm starting from 24% bf so got a ways to go. Good job and looking good bro

Looking good krustus! Dont trip not everyone can look like me and shredz 😉 lol j.k

krustus said:
with all the talk of people posting pics i figured i would add one... i ain't no jshredz or nothing, but i'm coming along pretty good for 45yrs old.

5'10" about 200lbs... on trt from the doc, rarely blast much over that as my only goal at the moment is fatloss. only done test, eq, anavar and some prohormones before... looking at npp, and tbol next... maybe one day i'll try tren, but i don't know...

i do intermittent fasting style diet (16/8) and i love the convenience of it!... workout as often as possible 5-7 days a week kind of a high frequency training program.
krustus
Looking good bro! Reps for pic....
Im honored you even mentioned me on your post. Lol

In all seriousness bro your looking great..

ps. eq/tren is magical...

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

jshredz... i have made some good progress in the past few weeks by following your easy macro counting tips (pointed out i probably eat almost the same foods every week).. with the intermittent fasting plan i was able to get down decent but had lost track of my macros ,...but i have been getting those back under control.

thanks for the tips and the inspiration bro....

No problem brother. I'm glad I can help. It makes me feel good if I can help other bros out.

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Looking good brother...got some nice size to work with on the cut!

Looking good krustus...you gotta give the npp a try i just finished up a run this summer and loved it!! I had no sides and nice lean gains. Give it a try i think you will like it i am gonna run it again next spring.

Great work krustus. It's all dedication and you got that brother. And your bad ass home gym helps too LOL. Keep on pushing.

good job bro, shit everyone i know thats 45 is orca fat with sticks for legs so keep up the good work!

good job bro, shit everyone i know thats 45 is orca fat with sticks for legs so keep up the good work!

LMFAO.... thanks bro.. that is the look i'm trying to avoid. thanks for the compliments all my bros... i'm gonna keep trying to get better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.