latest pic

krustus said:
jshredz... i have made some good progress in the past few weeks by following your easy macro counting tips (pointed out i probably eat almost the same foods every week).. with the intermittent fasting plan i was able to get down decent but had lost track of my macros ,...but i have been getting those back under control.

thanks for the tips and the inspiration bro....
krustus
Is this posted somewhere? I need to get a little more precise with my diet! And you look great Krutus! Keep it up bro!

No.. jshredz sent me a pm... he's a very generous dude.. I'm sure he'll help you Frank... or anyone else I think

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

krustus said:
No.. jshredz sent me a pm... he's a very generous dude.. I'm sure he'll help you Frank... or anyone else I think

krustus
Frank shoot me a pm with some info on your stats, your current diet, training frequency and new goals.
If I can help in anyway I'm willing

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

awesome krustus! So you trading out your body? lol couldn't help but noitice this is in classifieds section! lol

good work though! cAME A good ways

Did I put this in classified? Oops... can it moved?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.