MEAL 5
8OZ LEAN GROUND BEEF P-48 C-0 F-11

MEAL 6
1SC CASEIN PROTEIN P-25 C-2 F-2
2TBSP PB P-9 C-8 F-20
TOTAL P-34 C-10 F-22

TOTAL MACROS P-258 C-105 F-94
TOTAL KCALS P-1032 C-420 F-846 = 2298

NAC 600mg ( 600mg Pre W/O, 600mg Bedtime )
TUDCA 250mg ( Anavar Cycle )
Cycle Assist x 4tabs ( During Cycle )
MultiVitamin ( Morning )
Taurine 2gr ( 2gr Pre W/O, 2gr Post W/O )
Iso-EAA ( Post W/O )
Glutamine 5gr ( 5gr Pre W/O, 5gr Post W/O )
Pre-Workout Supplement ( 30min Pre W/O )

GOOD or BAD, let me know how it looks...I need to be on point with my diet if i hope to see any results...Thanks again EG familia

Last edited:
I may tweak your diet with extra 1000 cals and some changes with food sources.
Well whatever I'm saying here is just my preference and my way of doing things. yes their are 1000 other ways to gain or diet down.

I don't like to have unnecessary fats and fiber incorporate in my clients diet earlier in the day. That'll just slows down the metabolism and you'll stall at the end of the day with food.

Meal 1 you can have Oats if you like but Cream of Rice is predictable and easy to digest. Usually I like to have an big breakfast. Physiologically that'll help and motivate you to stay on track.

2nd meal. I'll replace it with Chicken and white rice and some sugar free ketchup

I assume the 3rd meal is a Preworkout meal
That can be 1 Scoop of whey Iso with some fruits, rice crispies, Rice cakes or COR Cream of Rice. You can add 5gm of MCT or Coconut oil if you think you digesting the meals quickly and that'll effect your workouts.
I'm big on Pre Intra and post workout nutrition, hydration and performance. Plenty of supps can helps you here

Meal 4 shouldn't be just whey Iso, you need carbs to re-energize and replenish your muscles. Either a pretty much old school Bb diet with plain oil chicken and rice
or
whey Iso and cereals.
Plz don't waste your money on regular whey's and get a superior quality whey isolate

Still no carbs on the 5th meal. You can have some white potatoes or yams here.

6th Meal. You can have all the fats of nuts, PB with Casein
I prefer to have some fish here but that's all depends on clients preference.

I assume you are trying to go for lean gaining. The dosages are kinda on high side but I understand everyone is different and it's all personal preferences.

Let me know if that makes sense to you, I'll be happy to assist you further.

GM Kai...I really like your suggestions here, so here's what I saw to replace...
M1- Replace Oats w/Cream of Rice
M2- 8oz Chicken w/White Rice
M3- Whey Isolate w/ 2 Rice cakes
M4- Whey Isolate w/Simple Sugars
M5- 8oz Ground Beef w/Sweet Pot
M6- Casein w/PB
Looks better? Ive always had trouble dialing in on my diet, thats why in the past ive had problems seeing results...Bulking diet is easy, but lean diet is really tricky,but im glad .y EG family is here to help me...Thanks brotha

Start this diet, their will be a lot of trail and error with the quantity. Like in Preworkout meal you can increase and load the carbs as it'll be significantly helpful & useful while you train. Eg: 5 rice cakes with fruit jam.

Intraworkout - you can have Gatorade with EAA and ORS - Oral Rehydration.

Postworkout - whey Iso with any Cereals like Froot loops, corn flakes etc.

Timing is bit tricky on all above 3 performance meals. Check your blood sugar if you can.

Bro, never compromise your Performance for your diet.
I like to add one more thing here. Lower your AAS dosages and taper it up when your gains stall.
Food is the actual key. The amount of PED's doesn't compliment your diet here. Work on your diet and training first.

How many Kcals should I be aiming for? What would be a good ratio, in grams when it pertains to Protein, Carbs & Fats? Its true what you mentioned, if your diet aint in check, dont expect the results you desire!!!

I am no nutritionist or dietitian and I have never been one to count calories and really never have ever sat down and wrote out a 'Meal Plan'. That being said please take these comments in that context.

I personally think the plan looks very well and clean but I definitely would take some of Kai's suggestions into consideration. I am a firm believer in 'Mindful' eating and eating what you believe is right and what you like to obtain your goals. I eat oatmeal almost ED. I chose that because I like it over any other carb source for my breakfast. If you like oats....then eat it. Cream of Rice is a great alternative carb but I would not change my plan because of it digesting easier. I understand why someone who is beginning a hardcore plan or dieting for a show would, but IMO the differences between eating oatmeal or Cream of Rice for other benefits other than taste are negligible so I would stick with the oats because I prefer them over COR.

I personally try and stick with complex carbs throughout the day with the exception of my PWO meal. Post strength training for me is usually a shake with quality isolate and a fast digesting carb source(waxy maize) and then an hour or so later my whole food meal would be a lean protein source with some complex carbs( maybe a swt potato). All my meals, 3-4/day, all usually have a lean protein source with veggies and a little source of slow digesting carbs. I then snack 1-2Xs/day with either a protein shake/bar/fruit w/some PB or something similar. I try and get most of my good fats from some fish, if no fish for the day, maybe some avocado or nuts.

Again, I never really ever counted calories when I eat. When dieting I just know that I need to cut back caloric intake a bit and do that by just cutting back on my intake. When putting on mass...just add some extra good calories for the day. A caloric deficit equals weight/fat loss....caloric surplus equals....well...you know.

I believe that diet plays a huge role in obtaining goals. I have never had the desire to be a hardcore dieter, count calories or write out a plan....I just want to 'look good' and be 'better than average' and have a good physique. At nearly 50 it would be too hard for me to that anyway.

@SemprFi95 I do not know what your ultimate objective is. I personally think your plan has been well thought out and looks pretty darn good for someone trying to cut BF and get lean. I have said this to you before....you know what you need to do, what to eat, how to train,....you have the discipline, desire, and wants......you just now need to apply all these things to get there and eating clean and healthy is part of that mission.

@Kai1432 Please do not take any offense to my comments or recommendations. I can see from your suggestions that you obviously know what you are talking about and from my foreboding you may do this for a living and are a competitor. And again, please no offense, IMO I just believe that some of your suggestions are for someone that may be training for shows and I don't know what the goals are with his initial diet plan. I must applaud you for the many great recommendations nonetheless.

@SemprFi95 We have spoke many times over the past week or so trying to fine tune your upcoming cycle. Please do not be afraid to ask any questions and do not be afraid to post them in the open forum....as more opinions equals more and possibly better suggestions. Whatever your plan is or what you choose to finally do I wish you the best of luck in reaching your intended goals and aspirations.

I am no nutritionist or dietitian and I have never been one to count calories and really never have ever sat down and wrote out a 'Meal Plan'. That being said please take these comments in that context.

I personally think the plan looks very well and clean but I definitely would take some of Kai's suggestions into consideration. I am a firm believer in 'Mindful' eating and eating what you believe is right and what you like to obtain your goals. I eat oatmeal almost ED. I chose that because I like it over any other carb source for my breakfast. If you like oats....then eat it. Cream of Rice is a great alternative carb but I would not change my plan because of it digesting easier. I understand why someone who is beginning a hardcore plan or dieting for a show would, but IMO the differences between eating oatmeal or Cream of Rice for other benefits other than taste are negligible so I would stick with the oats because I prefer them over COR.

I personally try and stick with complex carbs throughout the day with the exception of my PWO meal. Post strength training for me is usually a shake with quality isolate and a fast digesting carb source(waxy maize) and then an hour or so later my whole food meal would be a lean protein source with some complex carbs( maybe a swt potato). All my meals, 3-4/day, all usually have a lean protein source with veggies and a little source of slow digesting carbs. I then snack 1-2Xs/day with either a protein shake/bar/fruit w/some PB or something similar. I try and get most of my good fats from some fish, if no fish for the day, maybe some avocado or nuts.

Again, I never really ever counted calories when I eat. When dieting I just know that I need to cut back caloric intake a bit and do that by just cutting back on my intake. When putting on mass...just add some extra good calories for the day. A caloric deficit equals weight/fat loss....caloric surplus equals....well...you know.

I believe that diet plays a huge role in obtaining goals. I have never had the desire to be a hardcore dieter, count calories or write out a plan....I just want to 'look good' and be 'better than average' and have a good physique. At nearly 50 it would be too hard for me to that anyway.

@SemprFi95 I do not know what your ultimate objective is. I personally think your plan has been well thought out and looks pretty darn good for someone trying to cut BF and get lean. I have said this to you before....you know what you need to do, what to eat, how to train,....you have the discipline, desire, and wants......you just now need to apply all these things to get there and eating clean and healthy is part of that mission.

@Kai1432 Please do not take any offense to my comments or recommendations. I can see from your suggestions that you obviously know what you are talking about and from my foreboding you may do this for a living and are a competitor. And again, please no offense, IMO I just believe that some of your suggestions are for someone that may be training for shows and I don't know what the goals are with his initial diet plan. I must applaud you for the many great recommendations nonetheless.

@SemprFi95 We have spoke many times over the past week or so trying to fine tune your upcoming cycle. Please do not be afraid to ask any questions and do not be afraid to post them in the open forum....as more opinions equals more and possibly better suggestions. Whatever your plan is or what you choose to finally do I wish you the best of luck in reaching your intended goals and aspirations.
01dragonslayerNo offense has been taken brother. I like the way you approach and mentioned all the details here.
Food sources completely depends on clients body preferences. My job is to find out what'll be beneficial for their body to easily digest and upregulates the metabolism.
My thought process might be different from others but the end goal is same to gain more muscle and loose as much bf as my clients can.

No offense has been taken brother. I like the way you approach and mentioned all the details here.
Food sources completely depends on clients body preferences. My job is to find out what'll be beneficial for their body to easily digest and upregulates the metabolism.
My thought process might be different from others but the end goal is same to gain more muscle and loose as much bf as my clients can.
Kai1432thanks.gif

Protein can be adjusted from 1.2 to 1.5gm per pound of your body weight
Fats - .40gm to .80gm per pound
Rest carbs
That's the easiest method to calculate the macro's.
Adjusting calories can be done through your BMR. Find it out and adjust 5 to 7% Deficient or Surplus.

Very nice, Kai knows his stuff bro, the fine tuning will be where things get touchy I would think. I know I have dropped weight different ways but never a fan of starvation diets, I have dropped weight and leaned up while eating higher carbs, while eating fewer carbs etc, etc....... in the past I was a proponent of increasing my exercise or work output/intensity vs a starvation diet or one that left me hungry all the time.

I'l drop my .02 on this.

Kai really knows his shit.

Here is my take, no disrespect to anyone else. It can be unconventional. 90% of time my meals and snacks are clean, just how I was raised and how I like to eat. I do make my own ice cream and will splurge occasionally on that. To keep myself from eating it too often I have whey iso shake (chocolate) in whole milk. This is for someone that is ok going slow and steady. I used to slam 3500-4000 calories from day one. Now I use my measured approach. I eat a lot of organic foods (not all but most), dairy and beef is grass feed, salmon wild caught.

Meal 1 for me is 6 egg whits and 3 yolks (its an omelette with cheese, spinach, turkey and bell peppers)and overnight oats (berries, honey, whole milk, whole milk greek yogurt). I love oats and have never had an issue with them.

Meals 2-4 4oz lean protein, 4oz of potatoes, 10 almonds, 1 piece fruit (orange, banana, apple, or melon) and 4 baby carrots. Every two weeks I add 2oz of protein to each meal and 2oz of potatoes. This allows to me to slowly add size without getting too fat. Once I hit 8 or 10oz mark of protein and carbs I'll add 1 tablespoon of grappled oil or avocado oil to each meal.

Meal 5 Whatever I make for dinner. With will be close to same. I don't weigh it but after doing this for so long I have a good idea of how much food it is. Lean protein, carbs, and lots of veggies.

Not sure when you workout, I workout first thing morning and drink a BCAA drink while working out. Post workout I have whey iso (vanilla) mixed in 4oz of OJ, 1 scoop dextrose powder, 500mg of sodium and water. I might add some glutamine or L-leucine to it in next week or so.

As for your cycle I'd start the test e weeks sooner than the NPP.

I've told the story plenty of times. When I first stared working out I was 180lbs. My heaviest was 305lbs with 18% body fat (per dexa scan). I've had some success doing this. I definitely don't know all the answer but I know some.

Last edited:
WOW...What can I say, you guys are awesum & i thank each & every one of you for your advice...My goal from the beginning was to drop as much weight & fat as i could before i started any plan...I started off a month ago at 209lbs & as of today im sitting at 179lbs...Now i know by losing that much weight in such a short time period, i sacrificed muscle mass, but at the end of rhe day, i was just not feeling healthy & was very lathargic with no energy whatsoever...My current BMR at 179lbs is 2768Kcals/D, but im sure ill drop down just a bit more before i start my cycle...im going to incorporate Kai's suggestions & draw up a new plan & ill post it up here once im done...@Jinko the reason im not starting Test E sooner is that right now im cruising at Test E 150mg/Wk...Ill make my adjustments & post them here...Thanks again my EG family for helping me out...SemprFi

WOW...What can I say, you guys are awesum & i thank each & every one of you for your advice...My goal from the beginning was to drop as much weight & fat as i could before i started any plan...I started off a month ago at 209lbs & as of today im sitting at 179lbs...Now i know by losing that much weight in such a short time period, i sacrificed muscle mass, but at the end of rhe day, i was just not feeling healthy & was very lathargic with no energy whatsoever...My current BMR at 179lbs is 2768Kcals/D, but im sure ill drop down just a bit more before i start my cycle...im going to incorporate Kai's suggestions & draw up a new plan & ill post it up here once im done...@Jinko the reason im not starting Test E sooner is that right now im cruising at Test E 150mg/Wk...Ill make my adjustments & post them here...Thanks again my EG family for helping me out...SemprFi
SemprFi95One thing brother you may know, all the crap not being able to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time is bullshit and your type of metabolism would play a part or you will have to do some fine tunning. I am lets just say 5'5 I may have shrunk an inch lol. I have been sitting at 225 to 230 holding to much body fat but with or without tren I have done this.....stayed the same weight but leaned up which equals loosing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. I used somewhat heavy weights say the seated hammer row I think it would fit 5 plates on each side and that would be my last set I would pyramid up to, you would go with weights you could handle obviously, so I would start out with a plate on each side and higher reps and end up with 10 plates and however many reps I could get be it 5 or 10. Just giving you an idea, with tren makes it easier to do this but it can be done without tren as I have stayed the same weight and watched my abs start materializing week by week. Hope this helps or maybe motivates 🙂.....
Oh I have always been a proponent of pyramiding up by starting with light weight and 20 to 30 reps then finishing with heavy weight and 5 or 6 reps also keeps you from actually maxing so the chance of injury is lessened.

One thing brother you may know, all the crap not being able to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time is bullshit and your type of metabolism would play a part or you will have to do some fine tunning. I am lets just say 5'5 I may have shrunk an inch lol. I have been sitting at 225 to 230 holding to much body fat but with or without tren I have done this.....stayed the same weight but leaned up which equals loosing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. I used somewhat heavy weights say the seated hammer row I think it would fit 5 plates on each side and that would be my last set I would pyramid up to, you would go with weights you could handle obviously, so I would start out with a plate on each side and higher reps and end up with 10 plates and however many reps I could get be it 5 or 10. Just giving you an idea, with tren makes it easier to do this but it can be done without tren as I have stayed the same weight and watched my abs start materializing week by week. Hope this helps or maybe motivates 🙂.....
Oh I have always been a proponent of pyramiding up by starting with light weight and 20 to 30 reps then finishing with heavy weight and 5 or 6 reps also keeps you from actually maxing so the chance of injury is lessened.
ThorIt does get harder the more you reach genetic potential. I however myself am fully rebuilding from being side lined and staying between 242-248 the entire time. Gained a ton of muscle and leaned up a lot.

It does get harder the more you reach genetic potential. I however myself am fully rebuilding from being side lined and staying between 242-248 the entire time. Gained a ton of muscle and leaned up a lot.
GRIMAwesome, now that is what I am talking about, hell yea!!!

Here's my 2nd draft of my diet, with Kai's suggestions incorporated...
MEAL 1
1 CUP EGG WHITES P-27 C-0 F-0
3 WHOLE EGGS P-18 C-0 F-15
OATS P-4 C-18 F-2
TOTAL = P-49 C-18 F-17

MEAL 2
80Z CHICKEN P-54 C-0 F-2
1 CUP WHITE RICE P-4 C-40 F-2.5
30GR ALMONDS P-6 C-3 F-16
MIXED VEGGIES
TOTAL = P-64 C-43 F-21

MEAL 3
1SC WHEY ISOLATE P-25 C-1 F-0
CREAM OF RICE P-2 C-35 F-0
TOTAL = P-27 C-36 F-0

MEAL 4
1SC WHEY ISOLATE P-25 C-1 F-0
CARB POWDER (DEMODAY) P-0 C-25 F-0
TOTAL = P-25 C-26 F-0

MEAL 5
8OZ LEAN GROUND BEEF P-48 C-0 F-11
SWEET POTATO P-2 C-22 F-0
MIXED VEGGIES
TOTAL = P-50 C-22 F-11

MEAL 6
1SC CASEIN PROTEIN P-25 C-2 F-2
2TBSP PB P-9 C-8 F-20
TOTAL = P-34 C-10 F-22

TOTAL MACROS = P-249 C-155 F-71
TOTAL KCALS = P-996 C-620 F-639 = 2255

Looks good. I'm glad I don't diet anymore lol. I don't miss the hungry and bad moods all the time from it. Steady cleaning bills for me.

Looks good. I'm glad I don't diet anymore lol. I don't miss the hungry and bad moods all the time from it. Steady cleaning bills for me.
GoProThat is one thing I was talking about I wasn't willing to feel that way so I took different routs although my younger brother would push through those carb depletion days and it was Dr jekyl mister hyde, lol....... He also lost to much muscle doing the carb depletion. A lot of good info here and this is what EG is all about, Family......

That is one thing I was talking about I wasn't willing to feel that way so I took different routs although my younger brother would push through those carb depletion days and it was Dr jekyl mister hyde, lol....... He also lost to much muscle doing the carb depletion. A lot of good info here and this is what EG is all about, Family......
ThorSo true. I will never again do that to myself. I can look good and lean with a clean diet and some tren or Deca lol.

This is TRULY a family I follow a FB thread & some joker posted that it's all about the gear, doesn't matter your diet, what a COMPLETE idiot!!! And it is true, right now im Carb depleting & im more Dr.Jykell than anything else...lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.