Swampjuice

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey brothers if you know that you are getting legit igf lr3 id appreciate if you could let me know where you are getting it. I dont wanna buy bunk shit anymore. I know Southern Research is legit but pricey. Just curious if there are any other places to purchase legit peps.

To bad Southern Research shut down 😡 Id order digitals IGFLR3. Still 100$ a mg but if your paying anything less pretty sure your goin to get garbage. We all know how trustworthy most of these peptide sites are. I keep hearing here www.iron-dragon.com has legit shit but your still going to pay about 100.

This is legit IGF: http://www.prospecbio.com/IGF/

Thats what make FDA approved HGH so costly in contains small amounts of legit IGF.

Wacker said:

Thats what make FDA approved HGH so costly in contains small amounts of legit IGF.
WackerIGF is not IGFLR3 they are two totally different things.

Even here igflr3 isnt that costly..
1mg($225)

How come people got it in there head that IGF is IGFLR3.

Wacker said:

Wackerthere is a HUGE difference between medical grade igf and research grade igf lr3. Not even the same thing man

ajordana said:
there is a HUGE difference between medical grade igf and research grade igf lr3. Not even the same thing man
ajordana
There is no confusion this site has both...guys complain about bunk stuff from research companies...if you want legit gear its not free. I mean how many guys complain they have gyno cause they got bunk AI from research company...then bitch when they see the price of pharm grade or the vendors we have here. JMO but pay for quality if you know a product is worth $200.00 and you get it for $100 what could be the differance?

Wacker said:
There is no confusion this site has both...guys complain about bunk stuff from research companies...if you want legit gear its not free. I mean how many guys complain they have gyno cause they got bunk AI from research company...then bitch when they see the price of pharm grade or the vendors we have here. JMO but pay for quality if you know a product is worth $200.00 and you get it for $100 what could be the differance?
Wackeryou said $1500 yesterday..
BTW the company you linked to is 4x or more on everything, MT2, GHRP6, etc..

Everything is that way, by that logic all UGL gear is bunk, generic meds, everything.

It's the type of companies, research companies skating the law relying on demand and this company trying to be solidly legit relying on price..

I've NEVER paid even $100 for igflr3 and it's been legit every time I used it.

plus...hgh does not have igflr3 it isn't even FDA approved last I heard..

GRIM said:
you said $1500 yesterday..

Everything is that way, by that logic all UGL gear is bunk, generic meds, everything.

It's the type of companies, research companies skating the law relying on demand and this company trying to be solidly legit relying on price..

GRIM
Iv only had legit IGFLR3 once. It made my hands grow 2 glove sizes and I would wake up with my hands so numb I had to run hot water over them before I could open them back up and man did it make me grow. It was awesome shit. It was $94 a mg. Then i had some that was 50 a mg and didnt do shit. Did u get any sides from the cheap igflr3 grim

Eman said:
Iv only had legit IGFLR3 once. It made my hands grow 2 glove sizes and I would wake up with my hands so numb I had to run hot water over them before I could open them back up and man did it make me grow. It was awesome shit. It was $94 a mg. Then i had some that was 50 a mg and didnt do shit. Did u get any sides from the cheap igflr3 grim
Emanlethargy...but like these last times I ran it I know it worked as it helped my stroke sides a bit..

this isnt a compound where you see instant results, they come much later

GRIM said:
you said $1500 yesterday..

GRIM
Not sure what the problem is here? I didn't say igflr3 was in HGH or that it was $1500 in any of my posts? Some HGH does have igf I believe it's in saizen easy click pens in small amounts. The title of his post said he was looking for IGF I didn't see the post that said igflr3 so I'm going to leave it at that.

You can try SUPERPEPTIDES but i wouldn't even spend money on lr3 your lucky if you get 50-60% purity now if you find increlex let me know lol I've never seen anyone blow up off igf1lr3 now a days all you hear is great pumps. Best bet is spiking igf levels with growth hormone.

Wacker said:
Not sure what the problem is here? I didn't say igflr3 was in HGH or that it was $1500 in any of my posts? Some HGH does have igf I believe it's in saizen easy click pens in small amounts. The title of his post said he was looking for IGF I didn't see the post that said igflr3 so I'm going to leave it at that.
Wackeryou have said it numerous times.
$1500 in a thread the other day and hgh in this very thread on igflr3
the thread does not say igf 1 it says igf

Wacker said:
Real igflr3 is over $1500 your lucky if FDA approved HGH actually even contains it.

Purchase peptides has good pep's and I think I have a 33% off code. But for AI's use a vendor here:!

umm you said? again hgh contains it, specifically said igflr3, and $1,500

No problem but it is what you said man.

Prospecbio carries both igf and igf1-lr3. They also carry 1Ec-igf or MGF as the research carry it.

Prospecbio furnishes university research facilities and is considered Pharma in their product line. I have purchased their igf1-lr3 which cost 225 for 1mg. I have not researched it yet to report the difference if there is one versus the peptides I've used before. I probably will soon.

RockShawn said:
Prospecbio carries both igf and igf1-lr3. They also carry 1Ec-igf or MGF as the research carry it.

Prospecbio furnishes university research facilities and is considered Pharma in their product line. I have purchased their igf1-lr3 which cost 225 for 1mg. I have not researched it yet to report the difference if there is one versus the peptides I've used before. I probably will soon.
RockShawn Do you think the igf is legit? And howmuch? The Iincrelex is ridiculously expensive and hard to get.

Increlex is the only legit igf. All that research igf 1 lr3 stuff is bullshit. Anybody who says they blew up from it doesn't know what their talking about

inhuman88 said:
Increlex is the only legit igf. All that research igf 1 lr3 stuff is bullshit. Anybody who says they blew up from it doesn't know what their talking about
inhuman88
has worked for me...

in fact i'll take igflr3 over hgh any day..

RockShawn said:

RockShawn
Well use it already bro and report!!
Or just give to me to test. Lol

GRIM said:
has worked for me...

GRIM That's a bold statement you rather use a peptide over hgh? Maybe generics ya i can see that because generics don't do much. I see people become shredded monsters off 6-10 ius and slin. Got any before and after pics? Legit increlex will burn fat turn you into a freak why even bother with cheap Chinese knock offs? Increlex costs a couple thousand peptides cost $100 big difference

GRIM said:
has worked for me...

GRIM
I would take real igf1 over any hgh any day but not that research crap

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.