Lets see those stashes

Im in the same boat. I will get a pick up tomorrow if i have time. I cought a flu that is kicking my ass.

@Inhuman2019 Healing peptides. I ran BPC-157 and low dose GH when I had foot surgery. It healed just over a month faster when I had the same surgery on the other foot two years prior.

What sucks is im an 'underresponder' to virtually everything and i have struggled with estrogen control a lot in the past. So most of it wont do much for me and the stuff that does gives me boobs lol

Heres a couple pics of most everything i will try to get one picture of everything once my hcg, and i brew some raws that are on the way. I have 75,000 iu of pubergen hcg on the way and some random raws.

This is the last of my GH and some slin and peptides. Was going to reup on GH, but i feel like my stomach is starting to turtle shell a little. Im stupid small and out of shape right now, so im going to stop GH for a while.
20200523_023124.jpg

This is some of my orals, i dont use a lot of orals, so i dont have much.
20200523_023434.jpg

Some random oils the letters on the top tell me what it is so i can find it in my box quick.
20200523_024252.jpg

These are snake oils and iran hormone test e amps.
20200523_024320.jpg

Random open oils along with some stuff i have brewed myself.
20200523_024323.jpg
It was late and i was just trying to get some of the stash up. I will get it all up in one good picture.

Sometimes I just go they my stash and look at the gear I’ve acquired. I have older bottles and I know that after time some of the hormone degrades, but I swear I’ll use every last bottle. If stored well I know the gear will last a very long time.
I also have gear from labs no longer around and It hurts me to even use it😳

Lol @GRIM
Not too old yet my dude !!!
I still have a few good years left 😎

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.