Log prep

for drugs i like slow drugs that don't disappear when you stop, like EQ, great drug for real muscle growth, same with primo and test , these three with diet will give you the ten lbs and when you stop you're not going to lose and weigh, its permanent real muscle , or NPP, also a good one

test 400- 700 range - typically 600 for me
eq - 600 - 900 range that's like 1 or 1.5 mls twice a week
primo e 600 - 800 - 600 works fine little bit more's good
if you prefer NPP or deca can be swapped into this
run it 20 weeks , that's why you want something easy on the body, you want these changes to be permanente
AI as required by blood work or sensitivity, always use from day one, don't wait for side effects

save the tren as a last 6-8 week push if you want to end this ripped , expectations are with diet, training and cardio you should remain under 14 % BF , so full abs , serratus popping, low back tight, holding just a little water

make cardio a part of your week, you will have to adjust it as necessary as you adjust to the diet, once your metabolism ramps up you may not be doing much if any cardio unless you enjoy it or want to be leaner . fasted AM cardio will have the most impact but for a lean bulk you may just do 10 min after lifting weights

Ok-here is me right now (today)......a little smaller than my other pics but those were on cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_6674.webp
    IMG_6674.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
Here's my opinion, cardio completely unnecessary. Finding out how many calories you need to gain weight is very important if you don't already know. Training imo 5x5 sucks for me at least. Tren, test, mast, slin on workout days only. Test 500 min, tren- mast 400 each min. I can copy and paste a diet for you but it really comes down to how many calories you need. Tren will give you the leanest gains and help you from gaining to much fat while using the slin. 180 lbs I don't think you need 10ius. 6-8. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it. Eq, primo, deca the gains won't be as clean as tren gains regardless of diet. Find the calorie surplus you need and stick to it

Slin I ONLY do post workout. I run test lower than tren because I get sides otherwise. I am fine with eating way too much-It is easy for me to cut-I am pretty thin to start with. Decca I just take for my old joints.

I work out 4-5 days. As far as benefiting from slin I don't understand the comment. Are you saying I am too thin or too fat based on my pictures (Jshreds)? I said I like 5x5 not that I am doing that currently.

misterB said:
for drugs i like slow drugs that don't disappear when you stop, like EQ, great drug for real muscle growth, same with primo and test , these three with diet will give you the ten lbs and when you stop you're not going to lose and weigh, its permanent real muscle , or NPP, also a good one

test 400- 700 range - typically 600 for me
eq - 600 - 900 range that's like 1 or 1.5 mls twice a week
primo e 600 - 800 - 600 works fine little bit more's good
if you prefer NPP or deca can be swapped into this
run it 20 weeks , that's why you want something easy on the body, you want these changes to be permanente
AI as required by blood work or sensitivity, always use from day one, don't wait for side effects

save the tren as a last 6-8 week push if you want to end this ripped , expectations are with diet, training and cardio you should remain under 14 % BF , so full abs , serratus popping, low back tight, holding just a little water
misterB

Love that layout. I would go with the primo if you could afford it and use a dbol kicker for six weeks but other than that its a great cycle. You could always use npp for the first 12 weeks instead of primo and drop it and keep the Eq going and then throw in the tren like misterB said. .. I like it though great for a long term cycle of slow and steady growth

Well with Primo I would need to do something else. Not a cost issue just availability. The lab I rep for does not carry it. If any of you reps out there have it and want to trade let me know.

I can sub with NPP as suggested.

johnsonl3872 said:
I work out 4-5 days. As far as benefiting from slin I don't understand the comment. Are you saying I am too thin or too fat based on my pictures (Jshreds)? I said I like 5x5 not that I am doing that currently.
johnsonl3872
I'm basing it on age, muscle mass, and certain fat deposits, I see in certain bodyparts (like the chest). Again just going by pics, not very clear.
If you insist on doing slin, for you I would suggest doing it coming off a cut to see more benefit and for short periods of time.

So what's you planned training protocol?

jshredz said:
I'm basing it on age, muscle mass, and certain fat deposits, I see in certain bodyparts (like the chest). Again just going by pics, not very clear.
If you insist on doing slin, for you I would suggest doing it coming off a cut to see more benefit and for short periods of time.

So what's you planned training protocol?
jshredzOpen to suggestions. My plan will be based on the advice on you guys that know more than I.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LISTEN TO Jshredz and MisterB. Both compete. And are VERY knowledgable people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.