LOTTO INSTRUCTIONS

stand up move tsize......with all the corrupt crap on other boards we want to keep that shit outta e.g.
in the future if the lotto does well i hope to ratate staff so we can all participate...weve recived some good ideas from yall to improve the lotto , all ideas ect are welcome....

That's what I was gonna suggest, a rotation of responsibilities so all can eventually participate.

bump....just reminder
only one entry so far.......still a whole month left to enter but dont let the gras grow under ur feet..someone may steal the win if noone enters lol

Saturday bump. Ok guys, I know some of you got your fat paychecks yesterday. Don't forget to make a donation for your lotto entries.

Bumpin this.... guys I haven't forgotten about this just payday comes once a month so It'll be close to the wire but I will make my contribution towards EG soon enough.

APACHE SOLDIER said:
Bumpin this.... guys I haven't forgotten about this just payday comes once a month so It'll be close to the wire but I will make my contribution towards EG soon enough.
APACHE SOLDIERBack up apache I'm in on payday too

Paulrockr

A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere.

Big thanks to Precision Pinz and RockShawn!!! I received their donation to the prize pool today! Everybody, remember all the Prize donators when you need something!

Good News!!!!! The Gh just arrived from Muscle Booster!!! I'm only waiting on Swamp, Eman, and 24hreup. Once they arrive, I will have all prizes in hand!

I believe the 31st but tbh i aint running this

Is LOTTO still on since BLUE has decided to leave, and if so who will be handling it, and will it be done in the same details that was stated,

T's been handling it anyways...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.