Lotto Update

not many, ppl have a 50-50 chance of winning something atm

Kuntrykok said:
who do you email the GD # to for the Lotto?
Kuntrykok
Everyone should get their entries in.......PM your GreenDot number to Grim. He will update me as to any new or recent entries. I previously posted that I would give people until Midnight tonight and then do the drawing. I have decided to do the drawing around 9 pm (I have Easter dinner with my In-Laws, so it could be a little later, but not any earlier). Get your entries in ..............and..........Good Luck!!

Make sure you pack it up really good and get my address correct, I've been writing my acceptance speech that I will post tonight after you a pronounce me as the official First Enhance Genetics Lotto WINNER.

HISTORY WILL BE MADE TONIGHT

What the hell??everone thinks they've win this..only three spots and I've got all three..lol 😛

Joebad1 said:
What the hell??everone thinks they've win this..only three spots and I've got all three..lol 😛
Joebad1
Wake up, your been dreaming and crying out and posting nonsense on here in your sleep.

Okay,....Here's the prize distribution:

1st Place.. ... 100 I.U.'s Kefei GH and 500 DBol tabs
2nd Place.. ... 2-10ml Deca, 2-10ml Dbol/Tne, 2-10ml Test E 250, Box of 100pins from Precision Pins
3rd Place.. ... 1-Gasp Shirt, 4-5ml Test Prop, 1-10ml test Prop, 2-10ml Tne

Good luck to everyone who entered.....and thanks for all your support!!!

Here are the participants:
Back4More - 3 entries
RockShawn - 3 entries
Pulooo - 3 entries
CrazeRico - 3 entries
PaulRocker - 3 entries
JoeBad - 3 entries
RS50 - 3 entries
DuckHombre - 3 entries
Bronco -- 3 entries

Good luck to all!!! If you've been missed....better figure it out quick!

What time will the winners be posted? Those are some nice prizes up for grabs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.