Low estrogen?

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Looking for some guys who may have some experience with this...here is what I did, I'm taking 10-20 mg Nolva per day and I started taking 50 mg per day of proviron which I have been on for a week..I also take aromasin from maxim pep usually 12.5 to 25 mg per day since I started to ramp up my new cycle a bit.

Well last night I had a bit of sensitivity in my right nip so I took a triple shot of aromasin, somewhere between 50-75 mg.....well today I could barly get out of bed and I felt like a 100 year old man because my joints were so stiff, I must also add that I'm on 500 mg of levaquin( antibiotics) for an infection so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

You are crashing your Estro Hard!!! Stop it.....lower your dose of Aromasin back down to 25mg and leave the Nolva at 20. Make smaller adjustments, Sore nips aren't Acute, and they won't go away acutely!

flyingfox said:
Anyone else have a similar experience?
flyingfox
Good Lord no. Why would you take that much Aromasin? Luckily Aromasin is the mildest of ai's. 12.5mg's/ed/eod should be enough for most cycles. Why Nolva while on? If you feel the need to use Nolva on, run Aromasin the 1st 2 weeks of your PCT and use Toremifene the entire PCT, hopefully your lipid values will improve from that alone.

Good ol Nolva has worked for me in the past, never had issues until I tried aromasin and Adex. (Research stuff) I may have to spring for pharm grade stuff because I have my doubts with research stuff. I'm trying to get my run back on track. I'm trying Nolva and proviron to see if that works better.
I had to sit out tonight because my joints are so achey.

flyingfox said:
Good ol Nolva has worked for me in the past, never had issues until I tried aromasin and Adex. (Research stuff) I may have to spring for pharm grade stuff because I have my doubts with research stuff. I'm trying to get my run back on track. I'm trying Nolva and proviron to see if that works better.
I had to sit out tonight because my joints are so achey.
flyingfox
That sucks bro. I've gotten some excellent Aromasin (Exemestane, as you well know) and it worked great for me. Much milder sides also. I so wholeheartedly agree, when you possibly can, go pharma. Maybe you could add a little Deca for your joints?

I'm pretty sure (not 100%) proviron can and does increase free test, which could have elevated your estrogen and fired up your nips.

But I also take 10-20gm a day of nolva when running high test or some orals.

Hanzo said:
That sucks bro. I've gotten some excellent Aromasin (Exemestane, as you well know) and it worked great for me. Much milder sides also. I so wholeheartedly agree, when you possibly can, go pharma. Maybe you could add a little Deca for your joints?

Just started Dr. A's Deca but I'll need a few weeks to get the benifets.
Hanzo
Wacker said:
I'm pretty sure (not 100%) proviron can and does increase free test, which could have elevated your estrogen and fired up your nips.

But I also take 10-20gm a day of nolva when running high test or some orals.

Interesting theory bro, I'll read up on it. Some guys are down on Nolva but it works, back in the day it was a staple for any cycle.

How long have you been on the antibiotic, ,joint pain is a common side effect with long use

misterB said:
How long have you been on the antibiotic, ,joint pain is a common side effect with long use
misterBI'm in my 4th week on antibiotics, I started out with an ears/sinus infection and while I was on them I got an infection from vasectomy surgery.

flyingfox said:
I'm in my 4th week on antibiotics, I started out with an ears/sinus infection and while I was on them I got an infection from vasectomy surgery.
flyingfox
dumbass, let the damn thing heal already....... remind me to tell you about the 2nd check up after I had mine done with the blonde physicians assistant

flyingfox said:
Interesting theory bro, I'll read up on it. Some guys are down on Nolva but it works, back in the day it was a staple for any cycle.
flyingfoxThere's nothing wrong with Nolva on cycle. Period!! Lots of guys have to take it just because small doses of Test produce sides. If Nolva works for you, then use it....just don't get carried away with throwing in the kitchen sink too!

TSizemore said:
There's nothing wrong with Nolva on cycle. Period!! Lots of guys have to take it just because small doses of Test produce sides. If Nolva works for you, then use it....just don't get carried away with throwing in the kitchen sink too!
TSizemore
Yeah, Nolva blocks estrogen receptors (being a SelectiveEstrogenReceptorModulator), so if you have problems with gyno symptoms while on, use it. I have great success with Aromasin which is the most affective ai and the mildest. Some people can't use it though. I used Nolva 1x during while I was waiting on Letro (very toxic, emergency only, IMO) to take care of the problem.

I actually like Toremifene better than Nolva, more affective and also milder on lipid panel. Also, these AD's pretty much render Nolva useless: Wellbutrin, Prozac, Paxil, Cymbalta and Zoloft.

lith56bigguy said:
dumbass, let the damn thing heal already....... remind me to tell you about the 2nd check up after I had mine done with the blonde physicians assistant
lith56bigguy
I am a dumbass! Played with the wife the day after high on pain pills! Man did I bruise, and I think that's what caused the infection. And yes...I need to hear the story lol?

flyingfox said:
I am a dumbass! Played with the wife the day after high on pain pills! Man did I bruise, and I think that's what caused the infection. And yes...I need to hear the story lol?
flyingfox
I thought you got the infection from letting your dog lick you there too much. Happens to me all the time. ;D

Just tryna' make you smile brother. I know you're probably in pain.

Hanzo said:
I thought you got the infection from letting your dog lick you there too much. Happens to me all the time. ;D

Just tryna' make you smile brother. I know you're probably in pain.
Hanzo
I did smile lol!
You know I think this all stems from the fact I've been on antibiotics for a month and the fact that I'm currently on levaquin. My bones hurt, tendons too.

Try AY or CM AIs. Both have worked great for me. Research stuff is hit or miss. I bought aromasin from one and it was fine. Next time I ordered I'm pretty sure it was bunk. You can get great ancillaries from your sources and not have to pay pharma prices. Just my two cents.

the prototype said:
Try AY or CM AIs. Both have worked great for me. Research stuff is hit or miss. I bought aromasin from one and it was fine. Next time I ordered I'm pretty sure it was bunk. You can get great ancillaries from your sources and not have to pay pharma prices. Just my two cents.
the prototype
I hear you brother, all my Nolva is pharmaceutical grade(actuall Nolva) the stuff if pretty reasonable price wise. I think I will try some real Adex next, I also have Pharm grade prami. I don't think I am a good responder to aromasin.

flyingfox said:
I hear you brother, all my Nolva is pharmaceutical grade(actuall Nolva) the stuff if pretty reasonable price wise. I think I will try some real Adex next, I also have Pharm grade prami. I don't think I am a good responder to aromasin.
flyingfox
It's unlikely that you are a poor responder to aromasin. I'd be willing to bet you aren't absorbing it properly.

Here's something most people don't know-

You must take your aromasin with a fat source (preferably a meal containing a decent amount of fat), and dose it twice a day for it to be completely effective.
My suggestion is take a shot glass of olive oil or MCT oil with your aromasin. I prefer the MCT since it has little to no taste and is very light- and the body is unlikely to store it as bodyfat. MCT oil can be found at places like swanson vitamins, vitahealth, and a lot of online supplement companies. Usually like $15-20/liter.

Also, our liquid aromasin has been mass spec tested (the finished product) and it passed as spot on accurate, and legitimate.

I've had very good reviews on it, a lot of the guys here will vouch for me. Give it a shot before you blow a ton of money on the pharma grade aromasin(and make sure you ingest it with fats for proper absorption)

Sorry to hear about the stiff joints this morning. At least it sounds like you've at least got some aromasin in the RC brand bottle 😉 just who knows how accurate it is.

-Erik

erikgearhead said:
It's unlikely that you are a poor responder to aromasin. I'd be willing to bet you aren't absorbing it properly.

Here's something most people don't know-

You must take your aromasin with a fat source (preferably a meal containing a decent amount of fat), and dose it twice a day for it to be completely effective.
My suggestion is take a shot glass of olive oil or MCT oil with your aromasin. I prefer the MCT since it has little to no taste and is very light- and the body is unlikely to store it as bodyfat. MCT oil can be found at places like swanson vitamins, vitahealth, and a lot of online supplement companies. Usually like $15-20/liter.
erikgearhead
Good info. I was taking my AIs on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Now I know better!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.