Low estrogen?

erikgearhead said:
It's unlikely that you are a poor responder to aromasin. I'd be willing to bet you aren't absorbing it properly.

Here's something most people don't know-

You must take your aromasin with a fat source (preferably a meal containing a decent amount of fat), and dose it twice a day for it to be completely effective.
My suggestion is take a shot glass of olive oil or MCT oil with your aromasin. I prefer the MCT since it has little to no taste and is very light- and the body is unlikely to store it as bodyfat. MCT oil can be found at places like swanson vitamins, vitahealth, and a lot of online supplement companies. Usually like $15-20/liter.
erikgearhead^^^this!

erikgearhead said:
Also, our liquid aromasin has been mass spec tested (the finished product) and it passed as spot on accurate, and legitimate.

I've had very good reviews on it, a lot of the guys here will vouch for me. Give it a shot before you blow a ton of money on the pharma grade aromasin(and make sure you ingest it with fats for proper absorption)

Sorry to hear about the stiff joints this morning. At least it sounds like you've at least got some aromasin in the RC brand bottle 😉 just who knows how accurate it is.

-Erik
erikgearhead

For what its worth I have used Erics Aromisin and had great success keeping estro sides down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.