LT Update

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Yes, aside from getting too worked up I try to lift a little. Yesterday, 187 three weeks off cycle. Down about 7 pounds from coming off. Gonna cruise for a bit then cut up a bit more.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    110.2 KB · Views: 70
looking damn good friend..... you can see separation in all muscle groups.... i'm jealous

Thanks guys. I love to work hard but I will always give the most credit to the guys here who helped me really get started. I'm no hulking giant but from where I started I am pleased. (Never satisfied) The vets here really gave me a great base of knowledge and the personal experience I have picked up along the way is what makes the difference. I'm always gonna be learning. I love this stuff.

you made 9er drool

i think he made us all drool

you should put up your before too...

this current pic....you are super jacked imho... look to be very cut and good size... look out misterb.... LT is coming.

krustus said:

this current pic....you are super jacked imho... look to be very cut and good size... look out misterb.... LT is coming.
krustus
This pic to me.... Shows how important anabolics are. My genetics are absolute shit. Starting pic when I first got to EG.

weight was 165

Attachments

• LT at the start.webp
    LT at the start.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 25
krustus said:

krustus
and thanks Krustus, MisterB's current look is what I would like to achieve in the next couple years. I have to get serious about my legs though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.