LT Update

My genetics are absolute shit.

lol... brother ... i disagree... your before pic is better than almost 90% of your age group... your after is better than 99.9%

you vision of yourself always gets skewed in this game... i never see what i want in the mirror...lol

but there are some big guys...there are some cut guys... but rarely see both big and cut and you have that... the work it takes to get both like that is very underappreciated on the steroid forums....

krustus said:
lol... brother ... i disagree... your before pic is better than almost 90% of your age group... your after is better than 99.9%

you vision of yourself always gets skewed in this game... i never see what i want in the mirror...lol

but there are some big guys...there are some cut guys... but rarely see both big and cut and you have that... the work it takes to get both like that is very underappreciated on the steroid forums....
krustus
Thanks again my friend. Your right about our own perception. In the first pic I had been training and dieting to a certain degree but I will not fool myself into thinking I can look like I do now without AAS.

You are also correct that many in the forum think that getting huge is the main goal. I think that if every member of the forums posted pics we would be very surprised how people actually look. Thats why its so impressive to see guys like JV, TS, Mister B and others. The amount of work that takes is fucking huge.

left out that big cut guy...blueeyelander I think.

agree... no aas ... ole krustus would be just decent...lol... i haven't been on blast in almost a year...just started the EGH cycle a few weeks ago.

started that blast because after a couple of months cutting... i was not nearly as muscular... any chance of me being near 10% and a decent amount of muscle is gonna include AAS!... no question about it... still a lot of work ...boring ass dieting ... force workouts, etc... but without AAS.. not a chance

Wow!!!

What an amazing transformation!!!
You look great Brother!!!

Had you taken aas before?

Give us an idea of what kind of cycles were you running?
Diet/exercise?

8) 8) 8)

def huge improvement lt

zombieslayer said:
Wow!!!

What an amazing transformation!!!
You look great Brother!!!

Had you taken aas before?

Give us an idea of what kind of cycles were you running?
Diet/exercise?

8) 8) 8)
zombieslayer

Oh man... Well this has been a few years in the making. First year I basically made every mistake in the book even though I was getting solid advice. My first cycle, geneza test E at 500mgs for 12 weeks was joke. Not sure if it junk or just my diet and training... Second cycle was WAY to big lol, Deca, Superdrol, Test, and a couple other things lol. Had to stop about half way through. Settled down about and ran a couple mild cycles, test T-bol and mast. Diet was still shit so even though I was building some muscle I just got bigger...

Nothing really changed until about two years ago when I finally listened to TS and just cut way down. Lost a lot of mass but I got to the point where when I did bulk I was putting on some good muscle without just getting fatter.

Fucked around with Tren and almost lost my sanity and wife until I finally listed to Wacker and pinned it ED.

Once I finally broke down and realized body's are made in the kitchen I started seeing some real changes.

Also I STOPPED WORKING OUT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I tried for years to do all those fucking programs ignoring my own body. Once I realized what weights, rep range and amount of rest and Cals I needed things finally started to feel right.

My most successful cycle to date has been a 14 week Tren E, Mast E, Test E, T-3 cycle.

I have a shit ton to learn and there are a few guys here I really look up to. For me it's all about consistency. I also need to have realistic expectations. I'm 37 and I put on fat easy. I need to stay lean and work the hell out of my diet. Also I NEED cardio to look the way do.

Hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.