MA Loves Pussy Thread

Ok brothers...lets some OTHERS of us contribute some entries

[attachment deleted by admin]

In the Midnight Hour she cried more more more

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bro...I have already fucked my wife 3 times today after seeing all this fucking tasty pussy, now I have to go again...those brunettes kill me!!! I like the pussy flipping me off, and the one in the mirror, and the other...and other...

MuscleAddiction said:
Bro...I have already fucked my wife 3 times today after seeing all this fucking tasty pussy, now I have to go again...those brunettes kill me!!! I like the pussy flipping me off, and the one in the mirror, and the other...and other...
MuscleAddiction
Well soak those sore balls in some warm water...look at those fuckin hot pussies and pound you some more. Question...how do u balance the smart phone on your wife's forehead while you fuck?

tunaman7 said:
Well soak those sore balls in some warm water...look at those fuckin hot pussies and pound you some more. Question...how do u balance the smart phone on your wife's forehead while you fuck?
tunaman7
I use suction cups 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.