mast and gyno

D

darklord

anyone here who gets gyno do you like using mast with your cycle and a ai i heard it helps out alot and erik gear has said that to cause i wanna start back on a cycle soon and ima use 25 mg aro and 400 mgs of mast with whatever i take

No worries of gyno with mass. Just keep a eye on the prostate, but isn't a issue for everyone. Maybe sum hairshedding cus it's DHT. It's a pretty great one for lean bulks

darklord said:
anyone here who gets gyno do you like using mast with your cycle and a ai i heard it helps out alot and erik gear has said that to cause i wanna start back on a cycle soon and ima use 25 mg aro and 400 mgs of mast with whatever i take
darklord
Punctuation brother, punctuation. That's 1 long sentence there. Just sayin'. ;D

thanks bro 300 t0 600 should be alright??
goodfella said:
No worries of gyno with mass. Just keep a eye on the prostate, but isn't a issue for everyone. Maybe sum hairshedding cus it's DHT. It's a pretty great one for lean bulks
goodfella

i am quite interested as well. I already started my cycle of 750mg of test and 300mg of mast and I havent used any AIs yet. I want to see if mast will actually lessen the need for an AI

well i like using prop and fast acting stuff but i think i will get mast e it would be a hell of alot cheaper lol and get on it for two weeks then start my prop and tren ace cycle with aro and caber

i feel like mast p would be a waste of money when you can get e that will last longer

darklord said:
well i like using prop and fast acting stuff but i think i will get mast e it would be a hell of alot cheaper lol and get on it for two weeks then start my prop and tren ace cycle with aro and caber
darklord
That sounds pretty good. I think I'd some Anavar in there.

morrey said:
i am quite interested as well. I already started my cycle of 750mg of test and 300mg of mast and I havent used any AIs yet. I want to see if mast will actually lessen the need for an AI
morrey
Sure it lessens the need, but if you're gyno prone I wouldn't depend on it.

Yeah I would take aro with it 25 a day also and hooe it works lol

Hanzo said:
Sure it lessens the need, but if you're gyno prone I wouldn't depend on it.
Hanzo
Not really gyno prone, and I ran out of exemestane. All i have is letro. Last cycle of 750mg of test I used 2mg a week of letro (it was a different brand of test though)

morrey said:
Not really gyno prone, and I ran out of exemestane. All i have is letro. Last cycle of 750mg of test I used 2mg a week of letro (it was a different brand of test though)
morrey
Do you always use Letro as your main AI? I'd have some Exemestane on hand, but you might not need it if you just run those 2 compounds. That's a good chunk of Test tho.

morrey said:
morrey

LEtro is not a compound you should be using for your cycle unless you actually have a lump your fighting....extremaly harsh on your body...if you can afford a cycle uy the right AI's or wait your not ready!! And running 25mg ed of aromison will crash your estro pretty quick. Try managing sides not create them.

Yeah, 12.5mg's/ed or eod of Exemestane will be good most people. I agree with Wack, that's why I asked you if Letro was your main AI. Letro is very harsh, and I also agree I'd only use it if your battling gyno atm.

Every letro I took didn't do shit but give me sides I followed that famoues way of doing it that people post all the time

Hanzo said:
Do you always use Letro as your main AI? I'd have some Exemestane on hand, but you might not need it if you just run those 2 compounds. That's a good chunk of Test tho.
Hanzo
This is only the second time ive used letro as my main ai. I usually use exemestane but the source i used went under.

Wacker said:
LEtro is not a compound you should be using for your cycle unless you actually have a lump your fighting....extremaly harsh on your body...if you can afford a cycle uy the right AI's or wait your not ready!! And running 25mg ed of aromison will crash your estro pretty quick. Try managing sides not create them.
Wacker
is it really that bad? I know a few people personally that use it, but I know on the boards here the consensus is that it should only be used to combat gyno. I ran out of exemestane and have a lot of letro on hand so I said why not

morrey said:
is it really that bad? I know a few people personally that use it, but I know on the boards here the consensus is that it should only be used to combat gyno. I ran out of exemestane and have a lot of letro on hand so I said why not
morrey
Nothing wrong with exemestane just try using at 12.5 a day first and take with two table spoons olive oil...then if it doesnt work increase it. You need some estro no need to crush it if you dont know what your base is. Would be best to get bloods but there are a few states mine included that you need a script so other than trial and error start low and move it up as sides appear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.