mast and gyno

Wacker said:
Nothing wrong with exemestane just try using at 12.5 a day first and take with two table spoons olive oil...then if it doesnt work increase it. You need some estro no need to crush it if you dont know what your base is. Would be best to get bloods but there are a few states mine included that you need a script so other than trial and error start low and move it up as sides appear.
Wacker
so im on 750mg test and 300mg masterone. I am starting at 0.5mg of letro twice a week

Yes, Letro is that bad. It will absolutely crush your estro levels. Then comes estro rebound, sooner or later, then you WILL need Letro.

Hanzo said:
Yes, Letro is that bad. It will absolutely crush your estro levels. Then comes estro rebound, sooner or later, then you WILL need Letro.
Hanzo
Besides crashing my E2 are there other side effects that are common. Cant i just adjust dose to prevent a nose dive?

morrey said:
Besides crashing my E2 are there other side effects that are common. Cant i just adjust dose to prevent a nose dive?
morrey
Can't you afford Aromasin, or even Adex? You should only have to dose probably 12.5mg's/eod what with the Mast. If you don't, pm me, I have some Aromasin tabs I can part with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.