Mast E turned pink

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So my last cycle I ran Test E and Mast E and I had about half of a vial of Mast E left at the end of my cycle. So I stored it away and the other day I noticed it has changed color to a light pink. What is the reason for this? I'm guessing it's garbage now. Any info would be apreciated.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Akhusker said:
So my last cycle I ran Test E and Mast E and I had about half of a vial of Mast E left at the end of my cycle. So I stored it away and the other day I noticed it has changed color to a light pink. What is the reason for this? I'm guessing it's garbage now. Any info would be apreciated.
Akhusker
I have never seen something like this happen before. Can you post a picture?

I think I see the problem. It's TEk labs. Lol never have I ever seen that before

yeah I had a feeling he would send me low par gear too, my first order I made with him long ago (and only order) he forgot the 4 vials of Mast E and it took a year and me having to stoop low and bash him on BOP to get it. Not my best moment, but I did get my stuff.

This is one reason when I see a new lab or vendor or sponsor (whatever you want to call it) pop up on a board, (including here) I only buy a small amount to try out. The other night I saw a thread and the guy bought a shit load of gear from a newer sponsor. I was just shaking my head in disbelief.
And I know tek has been around for a while, so it just goes to show you…..

JM750 said:
This is one reason when I see a new lab or vendor or sponsor (whatever you want to call it) pop up on a board, (including here) I only buy a small amount to try out. The other night I saw a thread and the guy bought a shit load of gear from a newer sponsor. I was just shaking my head in disbelief.
And I know tek has been around for a while, so it just goes to show you…..
JM750
Listen to this man here.. Test it out before you buy a big bulk order

Imma ask a dumb question, any chance you poked yourself with a pin then drew from that vial? Even the tiniest drop of blood can turn something pink.

Not standing up for TEK gear.

Shit just throw it outs what's left one pin? Not worth chancing a infection, but commend you for being able to stop with such a tiny bit left in the vial. I would have just done one big final pin to save self space-

RockShawn said:
Imma ask a dumb question, any chance you poked yourself with a pin then drew from that vial? Even the tiniest drop of blood can turn something pink.

RockShawn
Nope never stick a dirty needle in any vial ever.

RockShawn said:

Wacker said:
Shit just throw it outs what's left one pin? Not worth chancing a infection, but commend you for being able to stop with such a tiny bit left in the vial. I would have just done one big final pin to save self space-
Wacker
There's probably 3 ml left, wasn't gonna pin it anyways, after taking 2 different microbiology classes anything that changes color is a bad sign to me.

Just a bummer that this happened. I thought someone might have seen this or heard of this before. It's nuts that it even has Erik stumped, he seems to know a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back