Mast E turned pink

Akhusker said:
There's probably 3 ml left, wasn't gonna pin it anyways, after taking 2 different microbiology classes anything that changes color is a bad sign to me.
Akhusker
Not true! When you steam a Maine Lobster. That fucker turns Red and is delicious! 🙂

Gotta be honest ....I have never seen or Heard of anything like this ever happening! I've seen Tren lighten up, but never clear oil turn pink. :-\

Akhusker said:
Just a bummer that this happened. I thought someone might have seen this or heard of this before. It's nuts that it even has Erik stumped, he seems to know a lot.
AkhuskerThat was the only reason I asked about the needle. I can't think of anything that would cause it to do that after being used except an outside contaminate. Makes no sense you pinned 7 times with it clear and now its pink.

RockShawn said:
That was the only reason I asked about the needle. I can't think of anything that would cause it to do that after being used except an outside contaminate. Makes no sense you pinned 7 times with it clear and now its pink.
RockShawn
Yea it's weird, didn't turn pink either til about 2.5 months later so it must be so sort of contaminate. The only thing that goes in there is the 1ml of air I put in before drawing out the oil.

Akhusker said:
Yea it's weird, didn't turn pink either til about 2.5 months later so it must be so sort of contaminate. The only thing that goes in there is the 1ml of air I put in before drawing out the oil.
Akhuskerwell now we know, its from you dropping ass!

I was wondering if maybe you drew some b-12 then drew your oil?????? maybe a little b-12 got in there if you did..

Joker said:
Just for shits and giggles. What color is the stopper (red right ?) Does it say what the carrier and solvents are on the label. (EO possibly)
You see where I'm going with this. ...
Joker
I thought that too but EO on masteron? Who knows

Just for shits and giggles. What color is the stopper (red right ?) Does it say what the carrier and solvents are on the label. (EO possibly)

the man's a genius... i had some old gear one time that was crashed and when i tried to heat i could literally see the stopper (red) dissolving into the oil... into the trashit went

Joker said:
Joker
Definitely a possibility. This is why I always suggest people store vials upright- the solvents won't bother the glass, but will degrade the stopper over time. Ethyl Oleate is pretty mean to plastics/rubber.

Could be a special request from a female bodybuilder that backed out you know how chicks love Pink probably just sent it to you instead lol

Joker said:
Joker
Man I never thought of that, it could be....I didn't know that could happen

Joker said:
Man. ... What lab is that on the left. Those oils sure do look pretty. Man. .. must be some nice stuff ; )
Joker
Yea I got those from this really rad dude that had a Mastastic sale, I was lucky enough to get in on it, pretty excited to try it out

49ER said:
Could be a special request from a female bodybuilder that backed out you know how chicks love Pink probably just sent it to you instead lol
49ERlmao

YUP! Mmm agreed! This has to be it! lol 8)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back