Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one (MAX-LMG)
I love this Anabolic better than dbol or drol..imo.. Let's not get into a battle over it but can any of you lead me in a direction for some. I can't find it any where any more! Thank you!

Shoot bossman a pm. Hes up on his phs. I know its tough to find here but there are still some places overseas that sell phs.

Thanks LT. Appreciate it brotha.

very similar to phera plex (DMT. desoxy methyl testosterone)

got this from an internet search...."Ergomax is a mix of the both 5a and 5b isomers. Phera Plex is predominantlt the 5a isomer, the stronger of the two."...

phera is probably still around somewhere ?

krustus said:
very similar to phera plex (DMT. desoxy methyl testosterone)

got this from an internet search...."Ergomax is a mix of the both 5a and 5b isomers. Phera Plex is predominantlt the 5a isomer, the stronger of the two."...

phera is probably still around somewhere ?
krustus
In the US, probably only in people's freezers or stash spots. After the PH ban everyone stopped making this stuff and it's either gone, fake, or hoarded. Like I said I think some companies in Europe still sell phs. Not much in the states anymore.

Ya what LT said that that's stuff been long gone also. Phera was alright. Just wasn't max-lmg. Thanks tho krustus!

phera is long gone among retailers, but max-lmg should be available somewhere. and from what i've heard they are not very similar. i think phera and epistane are somewhat structurally similar from what i remember, and max-lmg is closer to norbolethone (sp?), aka "the clear"

http://www.ironhorsesupplements.com/max-out/

have no idea about this retailer or brand. also might be able to find at some of the UK retailers.

i had a bunch until recently

Bossman thanks for the help bro did some digging seems to be a good quality brand! Grim you stay away it's all mine!! Thanks everyone!!

Max lmg once it hits stomach acids, has a chemical reaction an converts into
13b ethyl nor androstenedione, it can then convert in the liver into
13b ethyl nor testosterone (13b ethyl is also written as 18methyl)
Courtesy of total flex blog:
18-methyl-19-nortestosterone is a potent anabolic by injection, holding an A:A ratio of approximately 54:27 (LA:VP vs. testosterone propionate). [4] and 90:625 (LA:VP vs. 19-nortestosterone). [5]
----------
I'd personally just go for npp or deca (esterfied nor testosterone)from one of the vendors.
Max lmg is a progestin before conversion.

jbryand101b said:
Max lmg once it hits stomach acids, has a chemical reaction an converts into
13b ethyl nor androstenedione, it can then convert in the liver into
13b ethyl nor testosterone (13b ethyl is also written as 18methyl)
Courtesy of total flex blog:
18-methyl-19-nortestosterone is a potent anabolic by injection, holding an A:A ratio of approximately 54:27 (LA:VP vs. testosterone propionate). [4] and 90:625 (LA:VP vs. 19-nortestosterone). [5]
----------
I'd personally just go for npp or deca (esterfied nor testosterone)from one of the vendors.
Max lmg is a progestin before conversion.
jbryand101bI agree man. Npp is not as hard on the liver as this PH. I did a cycle of m-lng with some halo test and it was a great cycle. But oil over ph's is way better. Iron Horse is a good retailer I've heard for other shit too.

max-lmg shouldn't be too harsh on the liver as it's not 17-aa. i have some mixed with dmz, wondering how that will be as a bulker.

bossman said:
max-lmg shouldn't be too harsh on the liver as it's not 17-aa. i have some mixed with dmz, wondering how that will be as a bulker.
bossmanMax lmg stacks great with dmz.

75-100mg lmg, 30-45mg dzine

It may look good on paper but npp and deca have never really impressed me I'd take lmg over the other 2 any day and as Bossman said lmg isn't liver toxic like other ph's. Bossman lmg and dzine will compliment each other nicely

cool, i'll let you guys know my results when i get around to trying.

check out www.fortresssupplements.com I also have a discount code for a % off. FTSFAM

It's a USA domestic store out of Michigan I've dealt with the owner Corey a lot he is a stand up guy and I've always gotten free goodies such as samples and a genomyx shaker bottle and an iron mag labs shirt. He's always used 2-3 day priority usps shipping. He has stuff that is hard to find I recently bought 10 bottles of the last batch of UltradrolElite from Elite formulations. He also offers a bulk discount.

lmg is better than npp? Your crazy or you've had weak npp in the past then. I've gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks on EGH npp and it's outstanding, strong, extremely lean gains and no water weight. And I've run both lmg and npp, maybe individual results are different but man, npp is WAY better imo

Npp and lean in the same sentence dosent compute for me are you sure u didn't get tren..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.