Max-LMG

You can do a lean bulk easy on NPP.. IDK ask Erik if he puts tren in his blend that he's suppose to for his npp/tpp blend.. It's all in the diet, not to mention npp has no water retention (at least for me).

Hugebro said:
You can do a lean bulk easy on NPP.. IDK ask Erik if he puts tren in his blend that he's suppose to for his npp/tpp blend.. It's all in the diet, not to mention npp has no water retention (at least for me).
HugebroI agree it's all in the diet. Npp made me retain water worse than dbol.. And it compleatly wreaked my libido. It took me 2 months to get it back after I quit running it. Wicked labs was the npp I ran if u remember them from sf. Guess the bad out weighed the good so that's why I would choose lmg over npp.

Gotta find what works for you. The tpp in the blend I always do has me all over my fiancée like I'm 18 again and didn't have to use caber or exemistane for anything until I upped my mg's because my nips were getting tingly lol. Things effect ppl differently, what AI were you on and how much/often while on the npp that caused water retention?

Eman said:
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one (MAX-LMG)
I love this Anabolic better than dbol or drol..imo.. Let's not get into a battle over it but can any of you lead me in a direction for some. I can't find it any where any more! Thank you!
Eman

i just found a couple of bottle of iml decadrol max (max-lmg) if you're still looking for some.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.