MERRY X-MAS EVERYBODY PLEASE READ

This is a great idea. I'm in for sure pay day this week. Karma given to jacked for starting this thread. Grim for sure has and had his hands full with all of the B/S that was going on with the DDOS crap.
He never gave up! Board runs pretty damn good now. And this is the best fucking aas board on the net period.

Merry Xmas Gimpy 🙂

JM750 said:
This is a great idea. I'm in for sure pay day this week. Karma given to jacked for starting this thread. Grim for sure has and had his hands full with all of the B/S that was going on with the DDOS crap.
He never gave up! Board runs pretty damn good now. And this is the best fucking aas board on the net period.

Merry Xmas Gimpy 🙂
JM750 THX JM750 KARMAA back at you for noticing .... grim deserves this ;D he does a great job running the site and if it was not for him i would not be here NOR WOULD YOU ALL be on this site so THANKS GRIM now get pm'ing to grimser for christmas sercurity donation

I'll just walk next door and shit on his porch! Lol

I'm down with this.

This is a killer board I have to say and that is a stand up way to show some thnx. I haven't logged onto to that dump bop since I was invited here haven't been hustled or scammed here either. Much respect for EG

Dago said:
This is a killer board I have to say and that is a stand up way to show some thnx. I haven't logged onto to that dump bop since I was invited here haven't been hustled or scammed here either. Much respect for EG
Dago
and the scammer that scammed you got the Boot! 🙂

I couldn't imagine buying gear anywhere else. This really is a unique board. Between the security, admin, mods, SPONSORS and the vets it's a one stop board.

I'll throw down on this. Just need to know what payment method is preferred? This is pretty much the only site I frequent anymore. Definitely want to see it stick around.

the prototype said:
I'll throw down on this. Just need to know what payment method is preferred? This is pretty much the only site I frequent anymore. Definitely want to see it stick around.
the prototypeYou can use Vanilla or GreenDot....PM Gman the numbers.

Reach arounds are good!

What no reach around?

😛

TY Rock

Merry Christmas Grim!!!

T-size said he would take care of the reach around for me!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

aww thanks, T does have girly hands!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back