Motivation for the Day (Quotes, Images, Whatever)

TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you are interested in something, you only do it when it's convenient. When you are committed to something, you accept no excuses -- Only Results!!
Kenneth Blanchard

If a gimp like me can, WTF is YOUR excuse?!

If it's tough and you want to quit, then you're on the right track! Success isn't easy. It requires hard work!!
Anonymous

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

All limitations are self imposed.

" I LIIIIIIVVVVEEE FOR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!! "

-The Ultimate Warroir

lol

WHITE RHINO said:
" I LIIIIIIVVVVEEE FOR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!! "

-The Ultimate Warroir

lol
WHITE RHINOUltimate Warrior Was AWESOME!

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. - Confucius

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
Bruce Lee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.