MR O Results - what do you think?

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Well the 2013 Mr. Olympia is in the record books. No Joe Wieder, largest crowd ever for a mr. O and the most competetive field ever.

If you didn't see, Phil Heath took 1st, Kai Greene 2nd and Dennis Wolf 3rd.
Jay Cutler was 6th in this field.

So what's your take?

That's awesome bro, I know it would be different if I was there but watching on the computer it just seemed like it was drug out, thought it was never going to end. Lol

Bronco said:
That's awesome bro, I know it would be different if I was there but watching on the computer it just seemed like it was drug out, thought it was never going to end. Lol
Broncolike baseball!

Wow! Great pics, jays face looks so thin in that pic. Jerry seems like a cool guy did you get to talk to him? Got any pics of Wolf? And thanks for this thread, I hope to go myself next year.

Bronco said:
BroncoIt was a little drug out I agree

[attachment deleted by admin]

flyingfox said:
Wow! Great pics, jays face looks so thin in that pic. Jerry seems like a cool guy did you get to talk to him? Got any pics of Wolf? And thanks for this thread, I hope to go myself next year.
flyingfoxI didnt get to talk to them I just posted only decent pic of wolf the second one. This is my first time 2 day expo was fucken great lots of free shit!

I agree, it seemed to take forever, I was fallin asleep lol. But it was a good show !!! Ramy looked like a fucken genetic Greak!!! Wolf is a fucken MONSTER !!! I think Kia looked a lot more diesel than Heath !!!

Kai is a beast, but personally I don't like his shape. His back thickness makes him look like he has no traps at all. Seems overdeveloped to me.

Phil looked like a cartoon BB character. Freaky. Honestly, to me Wolf had the best physique in terms of proportion and size and his conditioning was spot on both nights.

I watched it on the computer live, thought Wolf was by far the winner, bigger than phil and kai, taller, just as lean if not leaner, and way more summetrical, he got robbed imo. And in the 212's jose raymond and eduardo correa also revieved unfair placings

Vw4334 said:
I watched it on the computer live, thought Wolf was by far the winner, bigger than phil and kai, taller, just as lean if not leaner, and way more summetrical, he got robbed imo. And in the 212's jose raymond and eduardo correa also revieved unfair placings
Vw4334
Dennis was my winner too. the effort it takes to fill out that huge frame is aweinspiring. And I agree on the 212, Flex looked good but he wasn't the best. There's a shit load of politics in these things along with the actual contest. Who's marketable is the biggest issue. Personally I don't think Flex is all that marketable, he's more of an ASS.

I am a Kai guy all the way, love that fucker. His mindset on BB is unreal to me, his deidication and shit he has oer come is awesome...

Those pics of the monsters walking through the crowd was awesome! You got reps for all the pics bro!

Was this televised?? You tube or something?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.