MR O Results - what do you think?

After seeing all the pictures as they always say competitions are won from the back and thats why Phil beat Kai, Phils Hams and glutes were phenomenal! Kai had him beat in the upper body though. Dennis wolfe could have easily won it too, he look great, best ever. I think it was popularity that put him in 3rd though. I thought Dexter Jackson should have been 4th not 5th. Jay would have done better but he spent way to little time training and to much time traveling and selling his products. He is doing well in that aspect so its not a loss for him at all. They are all so great its hard to put them all on a stage and say which one is better. Should have been a 3 way split for 2nd in my opinion, haha.

Totally agree. Dennis Wolf is just unreal. He is so massive!! I think he should of won it myself. Kai in second and phil 3rd. What a shame that Jay got 6th. 4 time MR O and he got 6th... Imo i think he was a real close 4th!!!

Heres a blury one of the WOLF!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

After pre judging, I had Phil first, wolf second, and kai third. Not a fan of kai and he had no comparison to Phil or wolf IMO. After seeing all of them together I did nor have jay in the top 5 either. It played out about how I expected once seeing them on stage. I thought ramy looked much better than jay side by side, jay just had more cobdition, but ramy made his mark and will hit it big. Biggest guy on stage no question. Proportions are great too,just needs to bring up his weaknesses and work on conditioning and he will be unstoppable IMO. I think Cedric would have been top 10 as well had he conditioned a bit better. But all in all it was fairly close to my expectations once I saw them on stage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.