General
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

My BOOB JOB and Wifes Juicy ASS Pic** New Pics Tits lol..

Boltbreaker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Here is pic of me after my BOOB job lol. Had the last gland cut out 3cm mass behind left nip!! Now I never have to worry about bitch tit again since I have a matching pair now lol. Wife felt bad and sent me my new AVI Pic lol., love ter juicy Latina ass and her big ass 34D's most perfect Tits EVER, will get some pics up soon...

Found a few other shots of wifey..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: My BOOB JOB and Wifes Juicy ASS Pic

Nic3 looking lady! Thats cool u can blast away now lol do u still have to use an ai?

nice tits! 😛

49ER said:
Nic3 looking lady! Thats cool u can blast away now lol do u still have to use an ai?
49ER
Yes I do run dex .25 like e3-4d just enough. The only thing that got me was Cherry Bomb but no worries now!! Gonna have ACL done Nov 25th so gonna be outta of heavy lifting for a couple months.. Got me tits done and now the old wheel. Let my girl suck my dick ED for REHAB. She is running 1iu GH ED lol

Ok make sure you post pics or videos of your rehabilitation ;D

49ER said:
Ok make sure you post pics or videos of your rehabilitation ;D
49ER
Most Def!! I have been training for this day. On GH now for 6months strong on the date of so I should be primed and ready. Gonna run Sust 300, Deca 300 , Eq 300 and GH 4iu as Rebuild regime.

Boltbreaker said:
Most Def!! I have been training for this day. On GH now for 6months strong on the date of so I should be primed and ready. Gonna run Sust 300, Deca 300 , Eq 300 and GH 4iu as Rebuild regime.
BoltbreakerLmao I meant of her sucking your dick! The other pics are ok too I guess lol

That is one fine ass your lady has...reps for sharing 😛

damn bro, i need to get my gyno cut out. It sucks having these lumps from my teen years. :'(

ElChango said:
damn bro, i need to get my gyno cut out. It sucks having these lumps from my teen years. :'(
ElChango
Not too bad, cost bout 2k depending on insurance and all that but I wasnt at deductible soo.

What I'm wondering.......who took the pics of her ass?!?! Neighbor girlfriend...? Please say it was the neighbor girlfriend!!! 😛

TSizemore said:
What I'm wondering.......who took the pics of her ass?!?! Neighbor girlfriend...? Please say it was the neighbor girlfriend!!! 😛
TSizemore
I took all but the naked ass shot in which was a selfie..

HARD AT IT said:
LMAO!!!

Nice Bolt... Congrats on the score she is awsome brother!! Wish you the best on your recovery brother!!
HARD AT IT
Been with her 10yrs now!! She just turned 39 btw not too fucking bad ehh.. I like em a little older.

I had both tits done over the years, best thing I ever did. Ins paid most of it. My doc said propecia causes it for a lot of guys who don't juice. Fucks with (blocks) your
DHT and causes Estro to skyrocket.

hot hot hot pics of wife. I thought I was the only one that put some nudes of the wife up here. and good luck when you can blast again bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.