***Guess my BF*** On a Cutter and machine is Down lol.. NEW PICS****Update

back4more said:
Its so hard to say really from looking at a pic but just judging from the pic I would say real close to 10% which in no way is that a bad thing. Main thing is just keep killi. It bro get shredded and try to win a contest so maybe you could afford some undies. 😉
back4more
Yeah man I know its real close and I normally wear my undies lol, at least I blurred the rod lol.. I felt it was necessary this time to get a good overall pic.. Hope you guys understand.

and I stand behind my statement, You look Killer!!

THIS... the actual number is just a reference and doesn't mean much except for that... if you did the bod pod or hydro whatever and came out at 15% ... it would not change the fact that you are getting cut and jacked and looking killer...

krustus said:
THIS... the actual number is just a reference and doesn't mean much except for that... if you did the bod pod or hydro whatever and came out at 15% ... it would not change the fact that you are getting cut and jacked and looking killer...
krustus
Yep, I agree a 10000% at end of day it is all how you look. Like you said earlier nobody at the beach is gonna yank out calipers. For me its just a gauge ya know. Gives me something to obsess over so I can reach my gal, just the way I do things. But I appreciate your karma.. I just want to be able to say for sure I was at x lb and x BF and know for sure, just weird like that I guess. You guys inspire me to do it.

Well done , you've made great progress and look great. cudos on your efforts

Boltbreaker said:
Ok guys here it is. I am switching my cycle up from Mass to Cut and am currently running 325mg Sustanon Per Week 600mg Mast E 600mg Primo E and 4iu Hyges ED ( Muscle Booster) (only been on GH 3 mo).. Been on this for a couple weeks now but just now got my Andros down from the Sust 650 down to 325mg right about now. Fucking Machine at Gym is jacked and I dont think it has been right. I am gonna hold back what it says until some of you chime in based of your experience.. I have changed my diet and training regime as well so gonna start a new log. Current Stats 6' 221lbs BF????

Ok Current last 3 pics from this morning Nov 4.. Caliper 3 point test says sub 10% what u think? Dead weight now 205lb but strength damn near the same still benching close to 400lb and overhead press 300lb yada yada yada. Feel better than ever now I have some mobility back and gettng ready for this ACL and Meniscus surgery 3 weeks from today. I wanna go in solid and lean so I dont fall off too much..

Ok Last pic is from today after a mild workout and partial flex to see the Shredding. I dont think anyone can deny me single digit bodyfat after seeing this one.... and I wore some clothes for you guys this time lmao
Boltbreaker
[attachment deleted by admin]

Now this picture is a BIG difference!!!! Upper chest vascularity and striations....

TSizemore said:
Now this picture is a BIG difference!!!! Upper chest vascularity and striations....
TSizemore
Thats why I took it like that lol. If I could get someone to snap one really flexing I am pretty ripped just hard to see the good stuff when you trying to snap and flex lol and not look like a tool at the gym lol. Where would you call my BF from this photo??

Boltbreaker said:
Thats why I took it like that lol. If I could get someone to snap one really flexing I am pretty ripped just hard to see the good stuff when you trying to snap and flex lol and not look like a tool at the gym lol. Where would you call my BF from this photo??
BoltbreakerThis one I would say is def. sub 10%. I'd say between 8-9 (but closer to the 9)

TSizemore said:
Lolololololol.........I just calls them like I sees them!! 😉
TSizemore
Hey man I appreciate that. I rather be shot straight than smoke up the ass. Cant make improvements if your not realistic and taking off those Rosey glasses people like to wear these days. I appreciate your feedback Tsize!! Karma to you for keeping it real.

Boltbreaker said:
ROFLMAO it sure is.. I totally missed that lol. What irony.
Boltbreaker
Yea posting on a bb board in a thread about being on a cutter while standing in front of a steroid warning sign lmao!! Its classic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.