***Guess my BF*** On a Cutter and machine is Down lol.. NEW PICS****Update

The 24 hour fast once a week would fit mine a whole lot better.

i do the 24hr fast every now ... like on a weekend out at the lake ...i'll eat supper the night before and not eat until supper the next day...

the only thing about eating at the same window is your body gets in habits and mine expects me to eat at lunch... so sometimes if i'm going for the 24hr there is a period around lunch where i get real hungry for a little while... but it goes away, and you body gets better at tapping your bodyfat for fuel.

the real thing that matters is calories (and macros) over the course of a week... so if you are shooting for an average of 2500 cals a day, thats 17500 a week. you could eat 1500 calories one day and 3500 the next as long as the weeks cals add up. i believe calories varied like this is the best method..

Krust can you send me any other info you may have or recommend any books on this? Very interested to learn all I can. Thanks bro!

kountry... that list of links in post #31 is a good starting spot... i also read the warrior diet book. he's a little spiritual and less scientific sounding but still a good read (warrior diet is 20hr fast 4 hr feeding window).

leangains.com was real good, but lately that guy has lost his mind...lol. but there is still a lot of good info there. old post go back a few years. and his method is more geared towards bodybuilding.

Just like any "diet" regimen....it's a great tool for shocking the system. But, realistically it isn't a lifestyle. No diet regimen is.

Love it!! This thread is blowing up with awesome info! I guess my version of fasting is like Krustus does the only difference is sometimes I eat a Greek yougurt in the AM with shake if I am really feeling shakey or weird. Just gotta listen to your body as with all we do here including the AAS use and keep common sense and safety applied the whole time! Big Big Reps to Krustus for planting this Gem on me.

Just like any "diet" regimen....it's a great tool for shocking the system. But, realistically it isn't a lifestyle. No diet regimen is.

i disagree... just like bodybuilding and lifting is a lifestyle.. your meal plan is part of your life style. most average persons diet lifestyle is 3 squares a day... most fitness folks do 6 or more a day.. the IF lifestyle just puts all eating in a smaller window.

you adjust calories and macros within the diet framework to acheive different goals at different times..

I agree Krustus, some people are not genetically predisposed to react and work well off a traditional diet regime. I am ultra carb sensitive and for ME the traditional macro setup doesn't work for me. I have to manipulate things in order to maintain the goals that I am shooting for. I think IF and Carb Cycling can be a lifestyle if that's what works for you.

IF really helped me with carb sensitivity... you go so long on empty and you resting blood sugar stays lower than if you eat all the time... i was able to add back a lot of carbs eating in this fashion.

to get more cut i really just had to cut back on fat cals as they were adding up to fast...a and increasing protein.

Re: ***Guess my BF*** On a Cutter and machine is Down lol..

Boltbreaker said:
Ok here is an update.. Almost 3 weeks of doing Krustus's Recommended Starvation, I mean Intermittent Fasting lol, I have seen more results than ever trying to lean up. I was hovering at 15% when I started and sitting at 220lb at 6' now I am sitting at 215lb Strength up like a mofo and BF per old school caliper using the 3 point system has me at 9% but I think it is a little higher maybe but def not much more than 11%.. Here are some new pics for your viewing pleasure. I also upped my Sust back to 650 bc I was feeling crazy before and sex drive was waining a bit. Critics and Applauds welcome.

This fasting shit works well with my lifestyle and its only tough the first week or so while your stomach shrinks. Nowadays I have to remember to Eat period lol
BoltbreakerYou got a sock stuffed in those calvin kleins or is that all you big boy? Lol looking good youve made a awsome transformation

Re: ***Guess my BF*** On a Cutter and machine is Down lol..

49ER said:
You got a sock stuffed in those calvin kleins or is that all you big boy? Lol looking good youve made a awsome transformation
49ER
I never fake it baby thats all natty lol. Thanks 9er and I wanna go to a yoga class but I would have a massive erection the whole time.

krustus said:
i disagree... just like bodybuilding and lifting is a lifestyle.. your meal plan is part of your life style. most average persons diet lifestyle is 3 squares a day... most fitness folks do 6 or more a day.. the IF lifestyle just puts all eating in a smaller window.

you adjust calories and macros within the diet framework to acheive different goals at different times..
krustusI'm speaking of the Warrior Diet.....it just isn't realistically, a lifestyle eating regimen. For it to be a lifestyle regimen, it has to be sustainable for "life" with continued results.

I'm speaking of the Warrior Diet.....it just isn't realistically, a lifestyle eating regimen. For it to be a lifestyle regimen, it has to be sustainable for "life" with continued results.

the warrior diet is not strict fasting then eating... it's 20hr period of "undereating" and a 4hr period of "over eating". so after going 12-16 hrs of fasting have very small amounts of cals ... then eat a feast at the 4hr night window.

i don't think it's a good plan for getting huge and jacked, but for the average joe the warrior diet might be a viable alternative to the current eat all day trend. i do the 20hr fast and 4 hr window every now and then when i'm really busy. but i prefer the 16/8 split....

DUDE!!!! you blurred out the best part...lol

seriously though... you are looking ripped! how long have you been at the cutter? and you stil intermittent fasting?

and i am far from an expert but judging from the vascularity beginning to appear in the lower abs... i would say below 10%

krustus said:
DUDE!!!! you blurred out the best part...lol

seriously though... you are looking ripped! how long have you been at the cutter? and you stil intermittent fasting?
krustus
Thats a big blur lol, was gonna not blur just for shock value and tell people to guess my dick size lmao.. Shit only been doing for about 4-5 weeks at best. And Yes still doing a modified fasting basically wake at 5:30-6am have 40g protein shake about 400cals and somedays a greek yogurt adding 15g protein and a little sugar. Around 11am I eat about 1000 cals maybe less dunno not counting but always 10oz or so of Lean meat and some black beans or some sweet potatoe or mashed depends, workout at noon have another shake following 40g 400 cals, then on to 6-7pm wifey cooks and I fucking eat till I pop.. Pass out around 9-10p depending and then repeat. lol.. Shit works like a mofo. Right now just running 600 Sust and 600 Mast E and 300 mg Deca( just been on Deca for starting 3rd week preparing for surgery) and Hyge 2iu ED morning been on them for 6mo now.. Caliper test says like 7%BF but I dunno I feel great and look the best I have ever looked and wife is biggest critic to help me take off blinders and she says I am fucking jacked, pics dont do justice and I dont tan or any of that. Karma anyone lol.. Thx Krustus and yeah my lower abs paper thin you cant see the real veinage its fucking pretty serious in person Shoulders, chest, lats, now Quads and my lower abs really popping with veins!!! All the bloat is gone

i gave you karma bro.... you're progress is inspiring. i wouldn't doubt around 7% to be accurate. and i hear ya on pics not showing everything and all details , i always have that issue too.

thanks for those details on your plan. maybe your progress will free a lot of minds on having to eat 6-8 times a day.

as for tanning... you ever try MT2... i did it this summer and got tan in one weekend with no burn and just now seeing the last of that tan fade ....i took MT2 all summer , mostly 1 or 2 doses a week after i got the initial tan and loaded up the first week.

Hey bolt your a honest guy if it were my pics I would have blurred it down past my knees lol

Guess I'll be the Dick......You're fat caliper is lying to you if it's telling you 7%. Honestly, You are looking Jacked and much better than your original, so keep killing it! I'd say you're right at 10% now, the striations and vascularity really start popping once you get below 10%. Reps for posting and the Progress, brother....looking good!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.