My Dude Thor !!!

Thank you to all my family here, you guys are my family.....I don't talk to my siblings because I can't stand arrogant ass people. You bro's have been on EG, by my side, by Grims side.......hell there for anyone that needed you and I wanted to say thanks. You men are the best of the best but don't let it go to your heads...LMAO......just kidding. Thank you Torres bro...will be back later.

Thank you to all my family here, you guys are my family.....I don't talk to my siblings because I can't stand arrogant ass people. You bro's have been on EG, by my side, by Grims side.......hell there for anyone that needed you and I wanted to say thanks. You men are the best of the best but don't let it go to your heads...LMAO......just kidding. Thank you Torres bro...will be back later.
ThorGreat ta hear from you brotha. Stay strong.....you will overcome.....don't know where you stand in your faith but one of my favs.....

1ywgvc (1).webp

Thank you brother G, man I have missed EG. Thanks to all my brothers here you are all absolutely the best.....I told you I would always be back.

I know this is an old thread but it fits right in with this time in my life. Thank you all

What’s up EG,
So I just wanted to post up about my guy Thor’s whereabouts. Thor is going Thru some health issues but he’s doing very well. As far as it goes , he’s actually busier now after the issue than he was before hand.
I just wanted to let all you guys know that he’ll be back soon , with more Goat Nudes for @GRIM and more.
Let’s wish him a speedy recovery !!!
TorresThe goats are mine I tell you!!!! I guess you can have the old one (goat cougar)..... can't promise much action out of her though!!!! 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.