My home brew L-Carnitine.....

Awesome, good for you 01. You can just about find out how to make anything on the web now days. 😉

DS nice man. Looks nice and clear.

If you dont mind me asking here, what kind of benefits have you noticed from using it regularly? How well does it work for fat burning, similar to gh?

DS nice man. Looks nice and clear.

If you dont mind me asking here, what kind of benefits have you noticed from using it regularly? How well does it work for fat burning, similar to gh?
sityslicker1I have only been on it for about a week or so and really haven't too much yet as far as fat burning. So say it takes a little while to see those effects. I have noticed that my recoveries from my workouts are better so far. Another effect that some don't know about injectable l-carn is that it will 'clean' your receptor sites making your AS use more efficient......some say they use less with the same effects.

I have only been on it for about a week or so and really haven't too much yet as far as fat burning. So say it takes a little while to see those effects. I have noticed that my recoveries from my workouts are better so far. Another effect that some don't know about injectable l-carn is that it will 'clean' your receptor sites making your AS use more efficient......some say they use less with the same effects.
01dragonslayerVery interesting, thanks DS. Please keep us posted on your results. Anything that can help an old guy like me, I'm all ears.

I been on injectable l-Carn for a couple weeks right now and the first thing that I've noticed is recovery. I have been recovering much quicker from my workouts and very little DOMS.

The fat burning from what I have read usually takes a little longer to see the effects.

Any further updates DS?

Any further updates DS?
sityslicker1I would say right now the biggest benefit is muscle recovery. No more DOMS and I began training muscle groups more frequently without any issues or extra rest. I have ALWAYS been someone that does not really responded well to any king of thermogenic or fat loss supplement so for me that is lagging a bit but I have noticed I am becoming more vascular in certain areas.

There is no doubt that I will continue to use injectable L-carn even when I cruise. There are many other benefits from it besides fat loss and muscle recovery. It will become a staple in my supplement regiment now that I know I can brew it super cheap.

I would say right now the biggest benefit is muscle recovery. No more DOMS and I began training muscle groups more frequently without any issues or extra rest. I have ALWAYS been someone that does not really responded well to any king of thermogenic or fat loss supplement so for me that is lagging a bit but I have noticed I am becoming more vascular in certain areas.

There is no doubt that I will continue to use injectable L-carn even when I cruise. There are many other benefits from it besides fat loss and muscle recovery. It will become a staple in my supplement regiment now that I know I can brew it super cheap.
01dragonslayerThe Additional recover sounds really nice. I use to be able to get in the gym 5 to 6 days a week and rarely feel over trained. Now I've aged some I can't do more than 3-4 days a week without getting over-training symptoms- irrability, loss of intensity, flatness etc. I might give her a go. Thanks for the honest well thought out review, DS.

The Additional recover sounds really nice. I use to be able to get in the gym 5 to 6 days a week and rarely feel over trained. Now I've aged some I can't do more than 3-4 days a week without getting over-training symptoms- irrability, loss of intensity, flatness etc. I might give her a go. Thanks for the honest well thought out review, DS.
sityslicker1You bet brotha. If you need help brewing I can post up some step by step instructions or if you need any reference on where to get supplies just ask.

I've taking LC from some others. I believe it's a vital component, but I either took to much or IDK but I got some serious sides. Those side would be extremely hard to explain. I came out of it but damn man the headrush or whatever was scary.
HogslayerWhat was your dosing protocol?

What was your dosing protocol?
01dragonslayerDidn't have one. If you've ever been in an old loud MRI machine with the constant revolving in waves of sound. Like that but 100 x worse with ringing in your ears like you never had. Felt like your whole head was vibrating. Bro all I could do was close my eyes lay down and hope it would fade.

Didn't have one. If you've ever been in an old loud MRI machine with the constant revolving in waves of sound. Like that but 100 x worse with ringing in your ears like you never had. Felt like your whole head was vibrating. Bro all I could do was close my eyes lay down and hope it would fade.
HogslayerAs a matter of fact I have and its miserable. Sorry ta hear that brotha.

....first home brew I made in years. L-Carnitine 600mg/ml x 100ml. Pretty easy and alot less pricey.

View attachment 38332View attachment 38333
01dragonslayeryaaasss. I was looking to make some. found a recipe on yt for a 20ml batch a while back. think it was something like 12.5ml water, 10.1g l carnitine, .25ml ba. does that sound right? People complained it was painful. I imagine that's just how it goes. but, how would you make 20ml painless? I know you make bigger batches. I have a handful of 20ml sterile vials just laying around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back