My home brew L-Carnitine.....

The reason l carnatine and glutathione can be painful is due to PH of the solution. I have never made painful l carnatine but glutathione has been. You just need to adjust PH before filtering and it will be painless.

The reason l carnatine and glutathione can be painful is due to PH of the solution. I have never made painful l carnatine but glutathione has been. You just need to adjust PH before filtering and it will be painless.
jstonemade it earlier. 12.25ml distilled water, .25ml ba, 10.1g L-Carnitine. crystal clear and painless pinning a few hours ago.

how exactly do you adjust ph? read a few guys saying they use baking soda before filtering. but, it's not mentioned how much is needed... were you on old s-f?

Nice. What raws placed did you get the raws from?? That's nice a cheap. I homebrew mostly now too. Only order some stuff that I haven't brewed a ton of yet. Got all the staples and it will last 6 plus years I bet.

Anyone have a recipe for injectable glutathione??

Anyone have a recipe for injectable glutathione??
halfnattyI would assume that it's pretty similar. I'll be brewing a batch at 200mg/ml x 30ml here when I run out of my current vial.

6Gm Glutathione powder
23ml Bac H2O
.3-.5 ml BA.

I think my math is correct. Not as sharp as I used to be....lol.

I would assume that it's pretty similar. I'll be brewing a batch at 200mg/ml x 30ml here when I run out of my current vial.

6Gm Glutathione powder
23ml Bac H2O
.3-.5 ml BA.

I think my math is correct. Not as sharp as I used to be....lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back