My pack was opened by customs

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I just recieved my pack from aurapharm and it was cut open and green tape that said exam. They opened allthe boxes eeverything is here is there anything to worry about?

ohhhhhh! and the pack was full of illegal stuff?! and they just sealed it and gave it to you?! I say, do a good clean up and lay low for a while.

Its caber and aromasin pharma stuff. Its weird they told me id have to sign but pack was in the mailbox

When you say you "received" it, did it land in your mailbox and you took it home?

One thing that might give you peace of mind for a while is to close it back up and write "return to sender" on the pack with black sharpie and leave it inside your house by the front door.

The swat van is parked at the end of your block man! Run for it!!
In all honesty, I think you are fine man. A buddy of mine had the same thing happen to him on an Intl order full of gear (user amounts) and nothing ever happened.

If you didn't have to sign for it, you are probably fine. There was no controlled delivery, customs just random checked the pack. I am surprised it was delivered after seeing the contents, but being Pharma and not UGL may have made the difference.

RockShawn said:
If you didn't have to sign for it, you are probably fine. There was no controlled delivery, customs just random checked the pack. I am surprised it was delivered after seeing the contents, but being Pharma and not UGL may have made the difference.
RockShawn
X2 on the pharma. I missed that in the op.

You usually get a letter from customs asking if you wanna claim the package. I think your fine also. They would have seized it, and sent you the letter.

shit! I would listen to the calm voices here bro but as for me I got a customs letter one year and I freaked out. Cleared everything out, replaced my hard-drive, and went off cycle for nearly a year! I was tripping hard. That was def in the early days!

Lmao smoove I did clean up im not coming off though thats for sure! Lol thanks guys I just freaked a little ive never ordered through them and I was told I would have to sign for it then it was in my box.

I had that happen when mailing weed...only there was a more in the box saying some things were taken cause they were illegal nothing ever came from it

Vicious 13 said:
I had that happen when mailing weed...only there was a more in the box saying some things were taken cause they were illegal nothing ever came from it
Vicious 13
LOL, sounds like my nor cali days lol, miss that shit kinda. I like weights and my body better though.

Just my opinion if I can't find it domestic than it will just stay on the wish list, my nerves stay torn up on domestic deliveries, I can barely can handle it, even after I'll already receive it they stay torn up for a while. I CAN'T BARE WITH THE THOUGHT OF MY ASS HOLE BEING VIOLATED LOL :'(

smoove said:
shit! I would listen to the calm voices here bro but as for me I got a customs letter one year and I freaked out. Cleared everything out, replaced my hard-drive, and went off cycle for nearly a year! I was tripping hard. That was def in the early days!
smoove
LOL.. WTF?

why not just wipe free space and encrypt?
Highly doubt NSA gonna go through your drive 😛

I think the Pharma part saved you, they dont know if it is medication or not.

Thanks bros but is it weird pack was in the mailbox? I was told it would be delivered to my door and required signature

49ER said:
Thanks bros but is it weird pack was in the mailbox? I was told it would be delivered to my door and required signature
49ERmail men don't always do as they are supposed to..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back