My pack was opened by customs

49ER said:
I just recieved my pack from aurapharm and it was cut open and green tape that said exam. They opened allthe boxes eeverything is here is there anything to worry about?
49ER
Tell those fuckers to keep their cotton pickin hands off your stuff! The nerve of them!

49ER said:
A buddy of mine said also I should be fine but a possibility of being pjt on a list whatever that means?
49ER
Means being put on a watch list.
Next time something comes thru customs with your name on it, they may check it

JM750 said:
Means being put on a watch list.
Next time something comes thru customs with your name on it, they may check it
JM750Ok I dont do those kind orders first time so u think its safe to say domestic packs are still ok no one gonna examin them?

Domestic is a very safe way to go. For sure. Compared to International where they scrutinize everything

I had the same thing
Was opened and checked and sent to me. It was products from a pharmacy. It was under 3 months supply
So it was sent to me. I'd lay low though just in case

I wouldn't worry too much bro. If something was to happen it would've happened the day off.
A few tips for next time. .
1. controlled deliveries are usually done by someone other than your regular mailman.
2. Stay aware of your surroundings. You should be familiar with the cars parked in your street.
3. Don't open your package right away.
4. If something looks suspicious, write return to sender on the sealed pack and keep it my your door. Hold off on opening for a day.

I'm freaking paranoid anytime I pick up my pack..

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

I received my package today of caber and had it brought to door step sealed unopened to sign for. Caber is legal from my understanding and wut I found on it.

A buddy of mine had something along those lines. Order Cyp, Deca, EQ, Tren. The package was opened, but tape shut with huge customs sticker. It stated the EQ and Tren were taken out.

Jinko said:
A buddy of mine had something along those lines. Order Cyp, Deca, EQ, Tren. The package was opened, but tape shut with huge customs sticker. It stated the EQ and Tren were taken out.
Jinkodamn bastids!

Jinko said:
Jinko
Haha, can you blame them? Customs guy is prolly yoked.

I think everything is fine, the pharm stuff probably helped it not get took. If anything was going to happen it would have been the day they tried or did deliver the pack, most of the time they would just take it and not let it go through customs.

DGAF said:
I think everything is fine, the pharm stuff probably helped it not get took. If anything was going to happen it would have been the day they tried or did deliver the pack, most of the time they would just take it and not let it go through customs.
DGAFbump

Gotta agree, they saw it was pharma stuff and only a small amount, not even AAS so they just let it through. Probably thought it was your medication, don't quote me but I've heard there's a little known law stating you are allowed to import any medications that you need from another country and they are not allowed to forbid you access to anything that you might need for your health in case you aren't able/can't afford to get it here.

Just looked that up, the fda site says that its illegal to import drugs not approved by the American FDA, but

"FDA, however, has a policy explaining that it typically does not object to personal imports of drugs that FDA has not approved under certain circumstances, including the following situation:
The drug is for use for a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available in the United States;
There is no commercialization or promotion of the drug to U.S. residents;
The drug is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his or her own use, and provides contact information for the doctor providing treatment or shows the product is for the continuation of treatment begun in a foreign country; and
Generally, not more than a 3-month supply of the drug is imported."

Anyway I'm guessing if it were UGL or some Tren etc. then it would've been taken, they couldn't be sure you didn't need it and they're not controlled substances

Digitalpharma said:
Gotta agree, they saw it was pharma stuff and only a small amount, not even AAS so they just let it through. Probably thought it was your medication, don't quote me but I've heard there's a little known law stating you are allowed to import any medications that you need from another country and they are not allowed to forbid you access to anything that you might need for your health in case you aren't able/can't afford to get it here.

Just looked that up, the fda site says that its illegal to import drugs not approved by the American FDA, but

"FDA, however, has a policy explaining that it typically does not object to personal imports of drugs that FDA has not approved under certain circumstances, including the following situation:
The drug is for use for a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available in the United States;
There is no commercialization or promotion of the drug to U.S. residents;
The drug is considered not to represent an unreasonable risk;
The individual importing the drug verifies in writing that it is for his or her own use, and provides contact information for the doctor providing treatment or shows the product is for the continuation of treatment begun in a foreign country; and
Generally, not more than a 3-month supply of the drug is imported."

Anyway I'm guessing if it were UGL or some Tren etc. then it would've been taken, they couldn't be sure you didn't need it and they're not controlled substances
Digitalpharmathere is controversy on this, people have tried and succeeded but also failed and been arrested.
Rick Collins is also on record saying it's not intended for AAS, and the forum posts saying it is, is bad advice..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back