My peps are in!

i am about to start a little peptide run myself as i take a break from the hgh for a bit. starting mod grf/ghrp6 tomorrow, then will go to mod grf/ghrp 2, followed by mod grf/ipam. then i'll probably start igf1-lr3 after this run and see how i like that.

Lol this old thread is back from the dead. How's the peps working out for you Grim? Getting good results?

View previous replies…
@GRIM you have had your fair share of setbacks and you’ve overcome all of them. Ain’t nothing but a speed bump bro.

Just about fully recovered from being sick G so I can't wait to see how those peptides treat you or what changes they bring.

Just about fully recovered from being sick G so I can't wait to see how those peptides treat you or what changes they bring.
Thorhad set back, but still pushing forward
started peps again last night

I knew you would keep pushing, you have pushed through a shitload so far and no stopping you now.

appetite up since started peps again

Good man. Never ran ipam though

Nice to hear G, keep pushing brother, we are waiting on more of your VIDS!!! I enjoy them myself, knowing you can do what you do after you have been through what you have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.