My Test PP recipe

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok brothers here it is, I'm just waiting on some filters and I will be ready to brew.
I have decided to take the advice of the Master Jedi(JDB3) and not brew this high mlg. I will brew it at 125 mg per ml which is still up there but not over the top, I also feel it will hold better in solution.

These are the rough numbers as I will have to plug these into the calculator.
100ml total
12 1/2 grams Test phenylpropinate
2.5%BA
20%BB
Carrier oil will be a 50/50 blend of cottonseed oil and EO
Filtered through a .2 syringe filter
I will also be utilizing the JDB3 "slow brew" process so a special thanks goes out you brother!

Woow! Brew.it up mane! I have never ran pp before. Might have to.check some out! ;D

BIGBOSS said:
Woow! Brew.it up mane! I have never ran pp before. Might have to.check some out! ;D
BIGBOSSMe neither, it's similar to prop but stays in the system a bit longer. Every third day is a good schedule and I plan on running some NPP with it.
I just wanted to brew something other tha Cyp or Enanthate, not that there's any thing wrong with those.

I love test pp it was my first experience with short esters. I still have a few test pp 150 I dont even wanna use cuz I liked it so much lol

Is there a reason your going with 2.5% BA instead of 2%?
And were you recommended the use of EO with TPP or are you just trying to eliminate any posability of pip? I wouldn't think it would be as bad pip as prop, although I don't have a problem with that like some people do.
I'm going to brew some TPP this weekend and was planning to use 2% - 20% with pure CSO. Please give your thoughts.

Good looking recipe. Post when you plug those numbers into a caculator just so we have exact numbers. Let us know how it turns out. Send some of that shit my way...JK

DaKajun said:
Is there a reason your going with 2.5% BA instead of 2%?
And were you recommended the use of EO with TPP or are you just trying to eliminate any posability of pip? I wouldn't think it would be as bad pip as prop, although I don't have a problem with that like some people do.
I'm going to brew some TPP this weekend and was planning to use 2% - 20% with pure CSO. Please give your thoughts.
DaKajun
Back in the day when I didn't know any better I would use 5% BA until I found out that it could destroy muscle tissue. I have since been using 3% BA to brew, I decided to drop it to 2.5% but I will probably not drop it any lower. My reason is sterility or the lack there of, I don't brew in a " clean room" just a sanitized area, mask and gloves. So basically the higher BA is just an insurance policy.

My plan was to brew this at a higher mlg, 150-200. JDB3 advised me that this might be painful so I decided to go with 125mlg per ml. I may lower the EO a bit since this should hold in suspension without issue.

What mlg are you brewing?

GoPro said:
Good looking recipe. Post when you plug those numbers into a caculator just so we have exact numbers. Let us know how it turns out. Send some of that shit my way...JK
GoProThanks! Waiting on a few items then it's go time!

49ER said:
I love test pp it was my first experience with short esters. I still have a few test pp 150 I dont even wanna use cuz I liked it so much lol

Homebrew or from a lab?
49ER
smoove said:
Good luck flyingfox, let us know how it goes!

Will do
Keith1569 said:
Nice brother
What has me interested is a test ace and test prop combo orrr test ace and test pp
I like to blast with shorter esters, when I'm just doing a TRT dose like now I will use Cyp or Enan.

flyingfox said:
Back in the day when I didn't know any better I would use 5% BA until I found out that it could destroy muscle tissue. I have since been using 3% BA to brew, I decided to drop it to 2.5% but I will probably not drop it any lower. My reason is sterility or the lack there of, I don't brew in a " clean room" just a sanitized area, mask and gloves. So basically the higher BA is just an insurance policy.

My plan was to brew this at a higher mlg, 150-200. JDB3 advised me that this might be painful so I decided to go with 125mlg per ml. I may lower the EO a bit since this should hold in suspension without issue.

What mlg are you brewing?
flyingfox
I was looking at 150mg/ml but might lower it to 125. Ive never tried tpp, just seems like a good ester.Like I said I'm someone that don't get bit by pip too often....lol. Don't know why but I just don't.

DaKajun said:
I was looking at 150mg/ml but might lower it to 125. Ive never tried tpp, just seems like a good ester.Like I said I'm someone that don't get bit by pip too often....lol. Don't know why but I just don't.
DaKajun
Yeah, I keep going back and forth on the mg per ml, maybe a micro batch of 150 mg?

flyingfox said:
Yeah, I keep going back and forth on the mg per ml, maybe a micro batch of 150 mg?
flyingfox
Ima just go with 137.5.....lmao
You shouldn't have any problem with the EO in it. I'm going straight CSO so I'll probebly go with 125 so i don't wind up with 100+ mls I can't use. The plan is for this weekend if I can get the lab cleared out and to myself. Ill let you know how it goes if it goes.

I've never brewed before but I got some Prop that is pretty painful when I pin it alone. It's 100 mg/ml. In order to reduce the pain, I was thinking of cutting it with CSO or GSO and making it 50 mg/ml. I also heard EO will help. Do you have any suggestions how to go about this? I have some pharma grade Prop that is 50 mg/ml and it is the smoothest Prop I've ever used. Absolutely no PIP. Not sure if it's b/c it's lower dose or the way it's manufactured or both. Pretty much every Prop I've ever used caused at least a little discomfort, which I'm ok with but this stuff is different. I've been mixing the Prop with NPP and Test and heating it so it's not that bad but I pinned it alone once on my delt and I couldn't raise my arm over the shoulder for a few days. I have a bunch of it so I don't want to toss it. I'd rather just find a solution to reduce the pain.

I use inject B complex/b12.
Ive got some prop that'll cripple you as well

rippedgolfer said:
I've never brewed before but I got some Prop that is pretty painful when I pin it alone. It's 100 mg/ml. In order to reduce the pain, I was thinking of cutting it with CSO or GSO and making it 50 mg/ml. I also heard EO will help. Do you have any suggestions how to go about this? I have some pharma grade Prop that is 50 mg/ml and it is the smoothest Prop I've ever used. Absolutely no PIP. Not sure if it's b/c it's lower dose or the way it's manufactured or both. Pretty much every Prop I've ever used caused at least a little discomfort, which I'm ok with but this stuff is different. I've been mixing the Prop with NPP and Test and heating it so it's not that bad but I pinned it alone once on my delt and I couldn't raise my arm over the shoulder for a few days. I have a bunch of it so I don't want to toss it. I'd rather just find a solution to reduce the pain.
rippedgolferI would be inclined to just blend it with gear you know is fairly pain free. If you were set up for brewing this would be a rather easy fix. I remember a couple sources that sold filtered "cutting" oil, not sure if there are any here but that could be a remedy also.

This is what worries be about brewing high mg gear, seems like a great idea until your crippled for a few days!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.