My Test PP recipe

Well I finished my little brew and everything looks great so far. I brewed 25g each: sust@300, EQ@300, mast-e@300, and went with 125 for the test-pp. I'm fixin to pin a CC of the TPP and will chime back in tomorrow to let yall know about the pip. This was my first time brewing and was getting overwhelmed for a minute on the first small batch, but it all came together and I got a lil system going. In the end it wasn't so bad and everything went smooth. Hopefully its as good as it looks.....lol

Nice!!! Reps for the update. That's a nice variety you have, gotta get my hands on some mast E! I need to order more Raws so I can keep up with you.

Gonna brew this weekend and I'm stoked! The killer is I don't even need any more test...my box is full....I just love to brew!

I gonna tweak the recipe a bit, a mix of MCT and EO and I will prolly shoot for 100 mg per ml overdosed by about 5%

Happy brewing FF. That MCT oil is gonna make for a nice stash of test.

FOX!

Drop BA to 1.8% and do BB at 20.2%

This will ensure good smooth no pip.

I never go above 2% BA, it is uneeded.

The stuff out of pharmacy is sometime 0.9%

On my personal stuuf, I often use 1.5% with 19-20 BB

Perfect...everytime

FOX!

Your reasoning for using more BA for sterility is flawed. BA does not make it sterile! It perserves it and protect the solution from future bacteria growth! and 2% IS PLENTY enough to keep it preserved. The BB also does this for different types of baceteria.

The sterility is done during the filtering process, the BA mearly perserves it, you are using extra BA for no reason!

Let us know how the product turns out!

I just wanted to clarify that my man! Hope it turns out well!

jdb3 said:
FOX!

Drop BA to 1.8% and do BB at 20.2%

This will ensure good smooth no pip.

I never go above 2% BA, it is uneeded.

The stuff out of pharmacy is sometime 0.9%

On my personal stuuf, I often use 1.5% with 19-20 BB

Perfect...everytime
jdb3
Gotcha brother! Thanks, i will be lowering the BA on subsequent batches as this one is already done at 2.5%, I used to brew with 5% back in the day(ouch)! You can teach an old dog new tricks!

reminder I'm a pro taste tester!

FINALLY! I shot 1ml of 125 mg of my test PP. I have only been back on for a couple weeks so now I can play a little before bloods (TRT)at the beginning of January. Looking to go around 400 mg per week for a few weeks. I will report back on PIP, if it's GTG I will bump it up to 150mg/ml next batch.

FF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.