my winter lean bulk

krustus said:
LT... looks like he's running 300-310mg of test a week?... shouldn't need much AI for that?

unless i'm reading it wrong.

and misterb...that 13% bodyfat guesstimation ... man that looks really lean
krustus
I believe deca (npp) converts to estrogen as well. A much lower rate than test but it still converts. I am interested in the less is more approach when it comes to AI's. I am pretty sure that the amounts I have been using have been a bit too much. Just gathering research.

deca does at about 20% the rate of test...and he's only doing 300mg a week of NPP (as i read it) so that would be barely noticed i believe....

but as far as finding the right balance of estrogen, dht, test etc... that is the hardest part of the game for me.

i have went too high on the AI's before and came back on bloods with almost no estrogen!.. no sex drive...

i think i would need to get bloods done a lot on different dosing to find the perfect dose... and when the dose is right... man my sex drive is kicking...lol.

been thinking of going with arimidex since it's longer acting and i need very little AI since i never run much test

Thats the problem for me, I live in an area where the closest lab corp is 2 1/2 hours away and my current doc is not gonna do it if I just ask him. So for me its a guessing game. I have never had a problem with sex drive but also took too much adex last cycle. I got no ill effects but if you crush your estro to zero it hinders your gains. I am cruising on 325mgs of Test a week and am using 12.5 aromasin eod and am gonna drop that to every third day. and feel fine. I always use adex on cycle. This coming cycle I am gonna drop the dose down a bit.

yup 300 mg of NPP and 200 of test C, i did add a little of the test prop in a cut mix so really the driver behind the ai, if I stay at 200 test or lower really no need my e2 is under 30, but i now use Aromasin tuesdays and thursdays 12.5 mg

today i added 80 mg tren a and 80 mg mast e as something on the off days , had a great workout yesterday, not sure how many of you get this stuff in the gym

guys of all ages really but young and old both approach me and ask how old I am and tell me I look awesome, last night two young kids maybe early 20s asked if they could take a picture with me , its funny but i take it all very modestly since i believe it takes courage to come over and ask this, plus I admire lots of people with great quads or chest or work ethic. not sure my GF likes it so much she hates stopping the workout for me to chat with people, they all asked what can they do and i always so keep coming and give it time. same thing at the beach or pool or water park, people look at me like i'm different although i feel like I have a long ways to go, guess i'm just farther along than they are

no brother...you are super jacked... every now and then you see a really lean guy ...or every now and then a really big guy... but you are both... and you don't see that everyday... except maybe magazine covers...lol

you should think seriously about a fitness model career imho... you got a physique that could make a little bit of money i think...?

just ordered 5 vials of ghrp-2 to use 20 min before my HGH shot, DAT says it helps fool the body into thinking the HGH is natural , also got two vials of melanotan 2 to try

think I found my coach , hes an IFBB pro named Brian Hoydic, contact him for in person meeting see if he thinks I got what it takes to crush old men in classic division

meet with my coach, he was very happy with my current state and believe strongly we will do well in the Masters Nationals in August, looking for that Pro card
will probable do a local show or two in the weeks heading into nationals but right now i have switch to his diet and his training program, so moving from a 3 day to a 4 day split

also dropping the tren and NPP and a few other drugs and will begin soon a cycle based on PRISTYN labs products , with the addition of Primo until they add that

look for am update soon with the new compounds and perhaps I'll share diet and training changes if people are interested

misterB said:
meet with my coach, he was very happy with my current state and believe strongly we will do well in the Masters Nationals in August, looking for that Pro card
will probable do a local show or two in the weeks heading into nationals but right now i have switch to his diet and his training program, so moving from a 3 day to a 4 day split

also dropping the tren and NPP and a few other drugs and will begin soon a cycle based on PRISTYN labs products , with the addition of Primo until they add that

look for am update soon with the new compounds and perhaps I'll share diet and training changes if people are interested
misterB
Would love to hear as much detail about your training and diet as you care to share. This kind of stuff is invaluable.

Also thanks for helping Pristyn out with your log and trusting us with this very important run by using our products.

Won't ever turn down information from a legit coach. Relay that info brotha!!

blasson said:
Won't ever turn down information from a legit coach. Relay that info brotha!!
blassonim doing everything he says, i eat only whats on the list an i do the exercises on the list and i dropped all the drugs except what he's told me to do

we will do it his way hes gotten a lot of people their pro card and says i can do the same if we follow the game plan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.