**Myostatin Human Propeptide LOG**

Thought I was gonna die last night. Literally like I had a bad case of the flu. Today hardly anything. I took the Myo at noon today and i bumped to 150mcg.

I've been told that 3rd and 4th days feel like that so it wasn't a surprise. Hopefully that only happens once.

I'm deviating a little from the original plan adn going to do 200mcg tomorrow bilaterally then skip Sunday and start back at 100mcg on Monday when I start MTR.

RockShawn said:
Thought I was gonna die last night. Literally like I had a bad case of the flu. Today hardly anything. I took the Myo at noon today and i bumped to 150mcg.

I've been told that 3rd and 4th days feel like that so it wasn't a surprise. Hopefully that only happens once.

I'm deviating a little from the original plan adn going to do 200mcg tomorrow bilaterally then skip Sunday and start back at 100mcg on Monday when I start MTR.
RockShawn
I wonder what makes it cause the flu like symptoms? I'm no doctor, but sounds like you made it through the worst of it. Keep running strong Rock! 8)

I think I did make it through the worst of it. I coughing a bunch of crap up so allergies could be part of the prob too

6th day. Gonna skip tomorrow. And resume Monday. I've got a second vial that my coach wants me to go ahead and run along with the MTR so well see how they work together.

Take some time off inbetween though rock. Think it's at least equal to the time on (10 days, maybe 20 to be safe).

Thanks gf. I'm horrible about time off for sure. I may not be able to get any more than the one last vial I have anyways so once I'm done with that vial or MYO I'm done for the duration of this contest prep anyways. So I guess that will suffice for time off.

I took the ten days, but got sick after the 4th and haven't been able to kick the sickness. It's like a lingering head cold that wont go away. I can't say it's the myo, and with all the other stuff I took at the same time, there is no telling what caused the results so it really wasn't a fair run TBH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkc_Oz6sUjY Watch this rock. a lil more info on the inhibitors

goodfella said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkc_Oz6sUjY Watch this rock. a lil more info on the inhibitors
goodfellaHmmm I wonder if I was already getting sick or if I got the one with the tag. Which I have no idea what that is. I used labpe for the myo HMP and I know it was shipped right. They always ship in cold packs express. I received peps today from another place and they are just bubble wrapped in a priority box.

Yeah, i'm trying to figure out whats up with the tag on them. Idk if labpe still has all the same peps as they did before. Still have a interest in them after see that vid now.

labpe totally changed, none of the norm bb peps anymore that I see

RockShawn said:
goodfella said:
goodfellaHmmm I wonder if I was already getting sick or if I got the one with the tag. Which I have no idea what that is. I used labpe for the myo HMP and I know it was shipped right. They always ship in cold packs express. I received peps today from another place and they are just bubble wrapped in a priority box.

I thought most peps, including hGH and GH, don't have to be refrigerated until reconstitution. Come to think of it tho, ID sent my AICAR in a cryopak. I do know refrigeration extends life, and all these compounds shouldn't be stored above room temp before recon.

GRIM said:
GRIMI noticed that. Last order I made was with maxim. Hope the cryopak isn't essential they didn't use one.

RockShawn said:
GRIM said:
GRIMI noticed that. Last order I made was with maxim. Hope the cryopak isn't essential they didn't use one.
most don't use them..

GRIM said:
GRIM
Yeah, labpe's selection is pretty bad lately, as far as bb compounds. They do have a couple interesting NO compounds though.

My guess, they got scared with all the recent bust, or there labeling stuff differently by scientific name. idk, but it looks like for now there done working with our community.... :-X

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back